All reviews lady working biscuits and gravy fourth floor night's sleep free breakfast enjoyed my stay room was spacious hie keurig cereal dryer padre stains cc
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is not that near to the downtown, but if you are driving I guess you have to come to that realization.

When I arrived, the front desk person was not pleasant. It felt like a rush checked in. Perhaps, she had a long day.

Hotel definitely needs an upgrade, but overall provides with all the needs like toiletries, cable tv, keurig machine with regular and decaff options, hair dryer etc.

The lighting in the room could use some upgrading too. The WiFi worked so slow that I opted to shut it off. The phone in the room seems like it hasn’t been used or cleaned in a while.

The breakfast option was the usual, eggs, sausage, cold and hot cereals. This is pretty good if you are traveling with children or a large group.

Check out was a breeze, and this time the lady was so approachable and pleasant. She even asked how was my stay, and I did mention the slow WiFi. Overall, this place its ok for a short stay.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2018

This hotel is relatively new and the rooms are functional and comfortable. It offered a complimentary breakfast which we enjoyed every morning. I loved the location as it is close to everything. Much better than any of the older hotels by the beach.

Stayed: August 2017
AGMCrptl, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Hello Juliette B,
I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the complimentary breakfast. We love that our guests are minutes away from restaurant row and our local mall. We do hope you will stay with us on your next visit to Corpus Christi.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

I stayed here last month for 2 weeks during a business trip. The first room I had was good, although there were quite a few cracks in the tiles and such in the bathroom (but nothing major). The room I had during the second week needed quite a lot of TLC. There was a massive stain in the ceiling over the sofa area and the bathroom had so many cracks in the tiles. They have a breakfast but its very simple and if you have any dietary needs, such as gluten or lactose free meals, you won't find items you can eat 2 or 3 times per week.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Hi Alexander Z!

We're thrilled to be your home away from home in Corpus Christi, and we appreciate your feedback! It's good to see from your ratings that you had pleasant encounters with our hotel staff and slept comfortably throughout your stint here. I'm very sorry though about the stain on the ceiling and cracks on the bathrooms tiles in your second room. I also recognize the lack of choices from our breakfast buffet for our guests with dietary restrictions.

I recognize that details matter, and they can make or break our guests' overall experience. I shared your comments to our Food and Beverage Manager, and Maintenance Engineers, so we can make the necessary updates to our amenities and services.

Again, thanks for your time. We hope to welcome you back, so we can provide you with an experience that aligns with the many 5-star reviews we receive regularly.

Safe travels,

Gian M

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for biz. Would not bring family. Room dates, stale, stained carpets, cracked walls, small TV, pool out of order. Easy access to airport and down town. Lots of local construction. View was a dumpster.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Hello torbtronics,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Express Corpus Christi, TX. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate that you find our location to be convenient.

However, on behalf of the hotel, I'm sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the carpet condition, walls, television and the pool. We will address these concerns. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

This is a Hotel in desperate need of renovation. My room had cracked tile in the bathroom, damaged wall covering, stained carpet and a bed with a pronounced sag in it. However the staff was outstanding: very friendly, professional and always available to help. Since this is off the main drag it is a fairly quiet hotel, which I greatly appreciated. Breakfast was so so, just a average - I wish they had the biscuits and gravy every day! The omelets are awful...

I would certainly return given the flaws, the staff makes the difference!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2018

Hi Ron L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We certainly appreciate your nice feedback on our staff. On the other hand, we are sorry to hear that our food options and room condition negatively affected your overall satisfaction. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback has been forwarded to the management team for reference.

Joel A