Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi
$138
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Near Texas A&M - Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$96
$85
ComfortSuites
Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$123
$116
GardenInn.com
Hyatt Place Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$109
Hyatt.com
Best Western Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$117
BestWestern.com
Best Western Padre Island(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$112
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$120
$150
EmbassySuites.com
$155
$93
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel(Corpus Christi)
$134
$127
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskinside poolroom was cleanthe breakfast areabiscuits and gravyfourth floorlabor day weekendwatch tvfree breakfaststayed nightslate at nightwould definitely stay here againyogurtenjoyed my staykeurigmicrowavepillows
Reviewed May 31, 2011

This was the worse hotel ever. From the outside it looked nice. The front desk people are useless. The so called hot breakfast was a total joke. The ac unit in our room was broken and had leaked all over the floor. They were unable to move us to another room. I have asthma and was unable to breath for most of the trip. They ran out of waffles and pancakes for the breakfast. The eggs and meat items were the worse. I tried to contact management and all I got after 4 attempts to resolve the situation was a 10% rate deduction. I wouldn't send my worse enemy to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank wendy d
Reviewed February 26, 2011

Great service great rate and it was quite, clean, and comfortable!

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed October 22, 2010

My daughter wanted to see the beach for her birthday so after much planning and reading reviews, we book at this Holiday Inn Express on Oakhurst in Corpus Christi. The front desk staff was wonderful, the rooms were comfortable (although a little small), the rooms were very nice, free WIFI and indoor pool were great too! We missed the breakfast the next morning so I can't comment on that. My only "complaints" were that the dryer didn't dry my laundry so it cost me an extra $1 to dry. Also, the beds definitely weren't the most comfortable and the pool was a little small. Overall I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank HeatherB75
Reviewed September 7, 2010

I know it’s not something to be proud of but I’m a very picky person. I’m sure everyone knows somebody like me. haha. So when I say that I love this hotel….I mean it!

The pros:
Well, let me first say that the hotel is very clean and appears to be new. The staff was always extremely friendly and welcoming. The rooms are nice and clean with the exception of one dead water roach but that’s to be expected near the water/humid weather and since it was dead it shows that they have a pest control company addressing the issue. I also liked that the room had several chairs so not everyone had to be sitting on the bed to watch TV. The sheets for the bed and sofa bed were clean and soft/plush and of course the king bed was very comfortable. We stayed in a king suite and even with the sofa bed pulled out we still had PLENTY of walking space. Make a note that this suite is not a “two room suite” as the reservationists mentioned to us. We wanted a two room suite so that kids could watch TV in the living room and we could watch TV in the bedroom but not the case. This is actually just one big room. The breakfast area was always being maintained and everything was good. It’s not an IHOP breakfast but for something quick this is great (especially because it’s free). The location is super! Very short drive to Ocean Drive and/or fishing piers, the mall, TONS of restaurants, this hotel is basically near every store you will need and every restaurant you will need. The indoor pool is so much fun and comes in handy on rainy days. The hotel provides towels, which is a plus and seating is comfortable (although they could use just a few more high back chairs). Again, this is a great hotel, great staff and the price was very reasonable. Oh! And the little store was so nice to have around (frozen foods, ice cream, chips, candy, drinks, items you may have forgotten at home, etc. etc.).

The cons:
The indoor pool had too many unsupervised kids. This was not the hotels fault and once I brought it to their attention the situation was corrected. The one thing that the hotel could have done differently was made the walls a little thicker. We could hear people walking in the room above us and doors CONSTANTLY slamming. They also need a 2nd elevator - the wait for the elevator sometimes took five minutes.

My main complaint:
They need to educate the reservation staff that these are not two room suites. Even during my call I asked her if these had two rooms and the young lady said with an attitude, “uh, yes, this is a suite, remember.” She was a little rude about the matter, which upsets me to no end since this was exactly why we booked here…for the two rooms.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank SanAntonioAdvisor
Reviewed September 5, 2010

We were in Corpus Christi for a short getaway during the Labour Day weekend. Antina, who checked us in at the hotel, was incredibly helpful and friendly. The breakfast selection was limited but it was complimentary. We stayed in a standard room and it was clean, with towels and toiletries aplenty. We were also very pleased that Port Aransas was only about 30 minutes drive away from the hotel. Overall, I would definitely consider this hotel if I should return to Corpus Christi!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple