All reviews front desk golden corral great hotel on south padre island drive would definitely stay here again newer hotel the breakfast area pool and hot tub waffles hotel is clean breakfast staff complimentary breakfast comfortable beds minute drive port aransas staff was very friendly and helpful fitness center
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff is friendly, courteous, and helpful. The property is clean and modern. My room was welcoming, clean, and comfortable. There are a variety of restaurants and businesses nearby from which to choose. Close to tourist attractions.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Overall our stay was fine. The room was clean although the carpet can use a change or a better clean. Lots of stain. Bathroom was nice and big.
Breakfast was good as well. Lots of choices from eggs, sausage and biscuits, Cereals, muffins, waffles etc. Though the breakfast area was small. My family of 4 had to bring our food to our room because there were no where to seat.
Overall i would probably go back to this hotel.
All the Staff doesn’t seems to be having a good day for the 2 nights that we stayed. They were hardly at the front desk. I had to wait every time i need to ask question or get something. And doesn’t seems to be friendly at all. But gladly I didn’t want to ruin our vacation.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2018

The facility was extremely clean and the staff at check-in was great. The breakfast was great, as with any Hampton Inn. However, sadly at check-out I wanted to let the staff member know how much we enjoyed our one night - but he/she was busy with another guest for a lengthy amount of time. Guess that goes with the Hampton %100 guarantee, couldn't be upset.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Nice hotel despite a few cleanliness and room condition issues that were corrected when reported. Friendly staff especially in the Breakfast area. They were busy both Saturday and Sunday with lots of kids, however they maintained the area very well.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sheri B, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Dear John B,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi. I'm glad to know that overall you enjoyed your time with us! I was disappointed to hear that your room was not up to our standards upon your arrival and I will be looking into that further. Although I was happy to read that my staff took prompt action and corrected those items, I apologize that your first impression was not what we strive for with all of our guests. I hope you will consider giving us another chance to provide you with that superior service on your next visit to Corpus Christi!
Warm Regards,
Sheri B.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed August 14, 2018

It was an Amazing hotel! It had Great customer service! The rooms were cleaned and ready to go. Check in was fast. The staff were just great! Not one complaint! I would definitely be staying here again....

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple