“Quaint Quality”
Review of V Boutique Hotel

V Boutique Hotel
Ranked #32 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here with another couple. It was a quaint little boutique. The rooms were very different. But overall it was a great experience right downtown. We walked to great restaurants and bars and were able to see the ocean from where we were.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank KIMBERLY L

Reviewed May 22, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here and were not disappointed. The rooms were lovely and comfortable enough that we opted to stay in and relax. The security is wonderful and since there are only a handful of rooms, it was very peaceful with a comfy lounge right aside our door.

The staff at night wasn't too friendly but the day staff was nice and answered our questions about the hotel.

Definitely would stay here again, was quite the hidden jewel along the other cookie-cutter hotels. Unique location, great place to stay if you want to be in immediate access downtown and the shoreline on foot and the hotel itself feels sleek like a privileged private club.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank GirlHero
Reviewed May 7, 2014

My wife & I turned to Trip Advisor to source a hotel for our first jaunt to Corpus Christi. After seeing a set of typical, predictable, high rise beach hotels – decided to take the plunge at V Boutique and couldn’t have been happier. We travel quite a bit, and me almost too much so, for my tech based company – so have experience an incredible array of hotels every year. The V Boutique was chic without being overbearing – very well appointed , romantic, super comfortable, and with a pretty spacious layout at a more than reasonable rate. Emily was fantastic - and took great care of us & we couldn’t believe what a gem of a location this was despite being a few blocks back from the bay. We will admit - we didn't know *what* we would find when we first pulled in as it is a second floor location and over a restaurant ... but next time we find ourselves in Corpus Christi – we will certainly return to this fantastic place.

Room Tip: There are only 8 rooms I believe - so be sure to check on availability well in advance.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mugsy66
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Cute chic hotel, nice staff, and hotel has only 8 rooms! I highly recommend for bachelorette parties or girls night. My room had a living space, which was perfect for my venue. The staff was really nice and welcoming. Great location for a night out and bars are walking distance.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank JulieJewelsS
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Nice staff, super quite rooms, super clean, and great bed! My husband and I stayed over Thanksgiving! We loved loved loved the location, quite room and total relaxed during our stay! The rooms were well equipped with a chair for relaxing, snack stuff if needed and a friendly staff!!! We will go back.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Satraveler54
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Pros:
- good location in downtown Corpus Christi
- bed was comfortable
- TV had good selection of channels
Cons:
- my room had strong of smell of incense which gave me a headache
- water pump(?) runs intermittently during the night with loud pumping noise waking me up more than once
- hotel front door is hard to find
- price is about the same as the OMNI hotel next door which I would have stayed if they weren't sold out.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank jaehongkoh
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The V Boutique Hotel is a small impeccably-maintained interior located in the developing downtown area a few short blocks from the Corpus Christi Bay Beachfront.
Calming earth colors complement the noiseless rooms and extra perks include the ever-popular minibar snacks and booze offerings, fresh granny smith apples, newspapers and cookies at tea time. The service I received was helpful and on pointe and there is a large parking lot for the Vietnam Restaurant, a 5 star must- featuring the talents of Chef Tony Lam...and of course as its an elevator ride away, you can go all delish in your room if you care to not make a public appearance.
The hotel has 8 rooms, I believe.. its nice and spare --clean lines and subdued lighting.. sort of a SoHo feel without the annoying space confines of a W hotel.
An exercise room is available and there is a great yoga studio around the block with by-donation classes.. a little diner for breakfast across the street, several other food options and the yacht club down the street. Flatscreen viewing and Temperpedic mattress along with the silence is golden environment make for a restful and good stay as well as a great place to dump a workload and actually get something done.
I vote Stay .. at the V-Boutique Hotel.

Room Tip: Knowing in advance to look for the Vietnam Restaurant is key... its above ... enter thru the door on...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo