“great experience”

Ranked #47 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
San Antonio, Texas
“great experience”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I would like to tell everyone that our stay at this red roof inn was excellent. The front desk staff helped in everyway possible when there was anything that we needed. They were very friendly and inviting. My children enjoyed the pool and delivery of pizza hut at a late time. I noticed that they tried to accomodate all the individuals who passed through their doors. They went out of their way to help me when I was doing my laundry. Also there was a HEB right down the street as well as other restaurants and we weren't that far from the beach. Overall our vacation was a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: all rooms are now smoke free which is excellent. Just make sure to verify your reservation
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank JoAnn G
Del P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear Guest Thank you for leaving feedback I truly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you I am very happy you enjoyed the pool area and Pizza Hut delivered pizza to you on a timely manner, my objective is to make sure all my guest are happy. We look forward to seeing you soon, if you would like to speak to me further about the info I provided you can contact me at Red Roof Inn & suites Corpus Christi.

Del Palominos - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed August 15, 2012

This hotel provides very low quality for a high price. When i check in i was charge 100 bucks. I go to my room and lay down to a very uncomfortable mattress. To top it off the sheets smelled of pee. So that means i was sleeping on sheets from the previous customer that stayed there. No microwave or fridge in the room. I wouldnt recommend staying here.

• Stayed April 2012
Dear Guest Thank you for leaving feedback I truly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you I am very sorry that you had a dirty sheet I can assure you our goal is to make sure all our guest a very satisfied with the room they are sleeping in. I would be more than happy to correct this for you, if you would like to speak to me further about the info I provided you can contact me at Red Roof Inn & suites Corpus Christi.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I always enjoy my stay at the Red Roof Inn. They have outstanding customer service and always welcome you with a smile. The rooms are beautiful and clean and the price is reasonable. I am always coming to Corpus Christi for business and Red Roof Inn is the hotel I always chose. Overall the hotel is beautiful and always clean.
My husband and I both would like to thank Larry the manager at the hotel for always accommodating us well.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest Thank you for leaving feedback I truly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you I am very happy you enjoyed your room our number one goal is customer service, my objective is to make sure all my guest are happy. We look forward to seeing you soon, if you would like to speak to me further about the info I provided you can contact me at Red Roof Inn & suites Corpus Christi.

Jasper, Texas, United States
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This has been the worse stay of my entire life!! We came to CC for the TAAF State Games. The front desk ladies smile cute but the service we received was horrible! First, they lost our reservations. They call me later to say they “Found” my reservations after all. Our rooms were not cleaned while we were out and we had to requests for clean towels. The bathroom door wouldn’t lock and there were holes in the sheets. And to top it all off, I was charged $100. For TV damages that I know for certain we didn’t do. I had to request for photo evidence and I have yet to receive any. And because I live 6 hrs away I can’t just drive there to contest this. Nothing can be done over the phone. I’ll just have to eat that charge. They also charged another friend double for their stay and are giving her a hard time about refunding her money back to her credit card. Overall, it was bad from the very beginning. Talking to Del or Larry and especially their front desk clerks is a waste of time each time! So many parents I talked to think they are running a fraudulent business. I hope they aren’t but after all that I went through, I wouldn’t doubt it.

Room Tip: Take pictures of the TV and the room in general or you will be charged for damges you didn't do!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Chita9
texas
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Larry and his staff always greet you with a smiling face. I am a repeat costumer who has no complaints. You enter the hotel to a very modern Lobby with great customer service. The rooms are always clean with comfortable beds. The Coffee aroma with the continental breakfast is always an excellent way to start my day. The Location is perfect, on or off the freeway just a couple miles from downtown.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank jerry w
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Everything about my stay was horrible.
It began with the green water in the pool.
The maids took all of the towels out one day and did not leave any new ones.
The "maintenance" man would open the door and come in without knocking. A bunch of things came up "missing" from several of the rooms of the hotel during our stay. Breakfast is two off-brand cereals and a loaf of bread with a toaster. This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Davidhasselho
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The pool is green and murky.
The breakfast consists of two off brand cereals and a loaf of bread with a toaster, butter, and jelly. If you want juice you have to buy it from the vending machine. The dogs that were in one room barked all of the time. People were complaining at the desk about things being stolen from their room when we arrived. Five minutes later the hotel slips a note under the door that we should not leave anything in the room or it could be stolen. One of the "maintenance" men goes around walking into rooms without knocking saying they need to fix the air filter. The cleaning crew removed the used towels from the room and did not leave fresh ones. One of the scariest hotels I have ever stayed in. If you stay here come armed!

• Stayed July 2012