Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi
Hyatt Place Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$109
$103
$92
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Near Texas A&M - Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortSuites
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel(Corpus Christi)
$156
$119
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$149
$140
EmbassySuites.com
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$110
Best Western Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$120
$114
Agoda.com
$154
$93
Best Western Padre Island(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$100
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
$80
$78
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskmovie theaterroom was cleaneasy accesspadre islandwould stay here againexcellent hotelfree breakfastgreat place to stayhgilobbypillowsgmfreewayaccommodationshousekeepingtexas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Over all the staff was fantastic... BUT Housekeeping blew it. No toilet paper for 2 days... No vacuuming, no dusting. Just made the bed and left. Front desk staff was OUTSTANDING!!! It's too bad one cancels out the other. I've stayed at this hotel twice before. It's always been top notch. This time they are slacking. It's a team effort to cover all the bases and when one team breaks down, it makes the others suffer. Next door there is a new Hyatt that just opened up... I might try them next visit.

2  Thank Daniel W
Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you for writing a review of our wonderful hotel. I completely agree wth you, we do have an amazing staff who are committed to our guests comfort and satisfaction. I appologize that you did not receive the same outstanding service from our housekeeping staff. When we service stayover rooms it is sometimes difficult to vaccum if there is alot of personal items laying around. We ask our housekeepers to not disturb our guests personal items and this often makes it difficult to dust and vaccum. We realize you do have choices, and we hope you will choose to stay at the best again the next time you are in Corpus Christi.

Regards,
Barbara Israel

Reviewed November 15, 2013

The hotel was very clean - both the lobby and the room - and the staff were helpful. I asked for an ethernet cable to use in my room and they provided one with no questions asked. I enjoyed my stay and would definitely recommend and stay there again. My only comment would be that the internet could be faster.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our wonderful hotel. I am happy to hear all of the positive comments about our hotel and staff. The entire staff at the Hilton Garden Inn is committed to excellence in our service and product, and we constantly strive to provide 100% guest satisfaction 100% of the time. If I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at your convenience. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Corpus Christi.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

The hotel was clean and everyone was very nice. It was close to the ocean and to a very nice state park. Our only complaint is the breakfast, overall it was good but the eggs were over cooked and the pastries were dry.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Everyone was so friendly. Josiah, the bartender knew all of the places to go around town. The front desk was more than accommodating. Our housekeeper was very sweet and re-stocked the needed amenities.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

All of the plates were filthly with left over food. The wait staff just took each plate that I showed them and then indicated where the hand sanitizer was located. Also, the breakfast is not free as with many other hotels

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. I want to appologize for the condition in which you found our china. This is absolutely not reflective of the standards of cleanliness we maintain. Because Hilton Garden Inns have full service restaurants and bars, we do not have a complimmentary breakfast like limited service hotels often offer. Hotels who offer breakfast on a complimentary basis include the breakfast in the rate. At Hilton Garden Inn, you have your choice to pay for breakfast or not because it is not included in the rate. For 9.95 we offer an incredible cooked to order breakfast of anything from fluffy omlets to stuffed french toast plus an expansive continental breakfast bar that includes fruit, pastries, steel cut oatmeal bar, yogurt, juices, cereals and alot more. It is an amazing breakfast. I hope you will stay with us again during your next trip to Corpus Christi.

Regards,