“Wonderful experience!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cecilia M
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed April 2, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

Lovely condo just a few steps from the beach. Gorgeous beach view from the balcony. Beds were comfy, very clean throughout. Quiet, family-friendly accommodations. Two nice pools (one heated, one not). Kyle (owner) is quick and very responsive to questions. Look forward to our next family vacation here!

Apr 4, 2018
Cecilia,
Hey, just give me a shout when you want to return, it would be my pleasure having you back. Thanks for the review, you are a great renter!.
Best Regards,
K.C.
Kelly J
“Cute, cozy condo on the beach”
Reviewed March 31, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

The condo itself was very cozy with all kinds of neat touches. The bed was one of the comfiest I have slept in! The best part is is that you are just steps away from the beach. Kyle not only was available for any questions/concerns but also gives tips on places to go and eat that were excellent.

Apr 1, 2018
Kelly, thanks for the 5 bubble review. I'm happy you enjoyed the condo and had an enjoyable stay. Please keep me in mind, if you ever decide to return to the area, great renters are always welcome!
gori1084
Dublin
“Perfect stay in Corpus”
Reviewed March 22, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

The apartment was perfect for our party size (2 people) and is very conveniently located. I used it as a base to explore the fishing around Corpus and Aransas bay and nothing was more than 20 minutes drive from it. I didn’t make much use of the beach or pool but these amenities are right in front of the condo. The owner was beyond helpful, assisting not just with the specifics of the rental but providing plenty of advice to make the vacation as enjoyable as possible and offering much appreciated fishing tips that definitely helped a lot. He was really the best host I ever stayed with out of all websites I used for vacation rentals. Highly recommended.

Mar 24, 2018
Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation. I really appreciate you renting from me and sharing fishing knowledge with one another was great. You know you are welcome back anytime and we will have to go catch some fish, if you return. Best of luck to you and tight lines!

K.C.
Run4FunMo...
Denver, Colorado
“Perfect family getaway!”
Reviewed November 28, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

We are new to Texas and our family of 5 wanted a quick, stress free visit to the beach. We reached out to Kyle to reserve his condo in Corpus Christi and he responded quickly. Kyle did an excllent job communicating any and all information we would need for out visit. He was very generous with our check-in/check-out time which we greatly appreciated. The condo itself was perfect for our short stay. It was clean, the beds were amazingly comfortable, and it was well stocked with everything you would need to make dinner. My kids loved the hammock and all the beach toys. My husband couldn't help but admire the wood work in the condo (the cabinets are beautifully stained). The wi-fi was fast and the cable was good too. If your family is looking for a quick getaway I highly recommend this condo. Thanks Kyle.

Your age range 35-49
Nov 29, 2017
Leah, it's so nice to hear that you and your family had a nice time at the condo. I appreciate the positive and detailed review, your words mean a lot to me, so thank you. I would love to have great renters like you back. I do give discounts to repeat renters, so give me a shout, if you are ever back in the area. Best wishes and enjoy your holidays. Thanks again Leah, and family.
Shirley O
San Marcos, Texas
“Cute condo; efficient use of space”
Reviewed November 13, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

My daughter and I enjoyed our weekend at this condo in Corpus Christi. Kyle kept in touch to see if we needed anything, making sure that we had arrived and were able to access the condo. We enjoyed the partial sea view from the living room balcony as well as the many special decorative touches throughout the condo. Although the condo is small, it uses the space in a very efficient way. Also, the condo is right on North Beach which has a sidewalk to a fishing pier or, in the other direction, to the Lexington.

Hint: Be sure to bring your own coffee if you want coffee first thing in the morning.

Nov 29, 2017
Shirley, thanks for the kind words and I am happy to know you and your daughter had a good time. You are welcome back, anytime. Enjoy your holidays!
cuestick2...
San Antonio, Texas
“Excellent Location & Cute Condo!! Perfect for beach getaway”
Reviewed August 29, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Great stay! Perfect location-beach was gorgeous! Owner was very helpful and accommodating. Highly recommend!! Swimming pool was wonderful. Beach toys included for use. Beautiful morning walks on beach during low tide.

Aug 30, 2017
Thank you for the positive review. I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay. Would love to have you back anytime. Take care.

KGC
Jill F
“Great condo close to the beach”
Reviewed August 7, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Great location right off the beach and close to attractions like the Texas State Aquarium and USS Lexington. We had a great time, condo was perfect. Nice and clean with everything we needed for our stay. My only regret is we didn't stay longer!

Aug 9, 2017
Thanks Jill, I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. You are welcome back, anytime. Best Wishes.

KGC
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing