“Great place to vacation with our 8 year old...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kay S
Dayton, Ohio
“Great place to vacation with our 8 year old grandson”
Reviewed June 30, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Kyle C. provided us with many suggestions of places to visit and eat during our stay in Corpus Christi. Although it was hot all week, the ocean and swimming pool provided fun relief. The condo was perfect for our brief visit. We especially enjoyed the Aquarium and the USS Lexington.

Thanks Kyle!
Kay Stahler

Date of stay: June 2017
Your age range 65+
Jul 3, 2017
Kay, thanks for the kind words, it means a lot to me. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time at the condo and the Corpus area. It sounds like you guys were busy on your trip :). I hope you and your family have a great rest of the summer. Thanks again, Kay and take care!

Kyle Crawford
Cassie A
Dallas, Texas
“Great little place.”
Reviewed March 19, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The location was amazing. I have to walk farther to my mailbox at home than I did to get to the beach. It was very clean and is set up very nicely. My only complaint was that the Wi-Fi wasn't working and I couldn't work on homework and had to go to a cafe. Other than that Kyle was very helpful and I will definitely stay here again when I am down in Corpus Christi.

Date of stay: March 2017
Your age range 25-34
Mar 20, 2017
Cassie, I would love to have you stay again! Apologies again, for the wi-fi being out of service, it was out of my control. However, I'm glad to report it has been resolved, so, if and when you decide to return, I can offer you a discounted rate for the inconvenience. Thanks again, for renting and good luck with your studies.

Sergioavi...
“Great little condo”
Reviewed October 10, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

The condo was great, although smallbit is very comfortable and well laid out. The condo had everything you need for an excellent stay. The location is great with beach access and close to the freeway. Highly recomend this condo. The buildings look a bit aged but the interior of the condo is great. The location also has an area to keep your boat.

Date of stay: October 2016
Oct 11, 2016
Thanks Sergio, glad you enjoyed your stay, would love to have you back, anytime.
Ky Nam V
Houston, Texas
“Nice condo”
Reviewed August 20, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I had a nice stay with family. The owner is very responsive and kind, he gave us good suggestion for food and activities in the city. the condo is clean, well decorated. Make us feel like home. We were all happy with this place

Date of stay: August 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 21, 2016
Nam, thanks for the kind words. I am fortunate I had a great renter like you and glad you enjoyed the condo. You are welcome back, anytime. Take care.

Reviewed July 31, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Date of stay: July 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 21, 2016
Thanks for your review, take care.

Sleepless...
“Absolutely loved it here! Perfect!”
Reviewed July 27, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I could not have asked for a better place to stay while I was in Corpus. My situation was a little unusual because I was in town for 6 weeks to work. While it wasn't really a vacation, Kyle's condo made me feel like I really was in paradise! His unit is very well kept, and you cannot beat the gorgeous view from the balcony! It was clean, quiet, and extremely comfortable. It's naturally a small space, but it's very well laid-out and I never felt cramped. The condo property buildings are dated and not perfect, but once you step into Kyle's unit everything is wonderful!

I enjoyed working on the hammock on the balcony, with the direct view of the ocean and the sea breeze. There was laundry right down the hall, and Kyle provided me with a cleaning services' contact info if I needed it. Kyle was perfectly responsive and helpful.

Over all, this is the place to go. Next time I'm in Corpus, I'm coming here. I stayed here for 6 weeks and had absolutely nothing to complain about! That's how you know it's a good place to be. Thank you Kyle! You made my trip to Corpus absolutely wonderful and I can't wait to come back.

Date of stay: June 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful view and lovely balcony!
Liked least: The condo buildings themselves are very dated and not ideal. Kyle's unit is perfect but it doesn't match the outside.
Traveling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks D, I appreciate you renting from me and especially your kind words. It means a lot to me, that you enjoyed your stay and I would be more than happy to have a great renter like you back at the condo. Take care and thanks again.

Kathryn A
Austin, Texas
“Relaxing Stay”
Reviewed May 31, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

This was the second time my family and I had visited the North Beach area. The owner was wonderful with providing us a ton of useful information about the area and some great suggestions of things to do. I only wish we would have stayed longer and fished. The condo was very cute and comfortable. This is a unit we would rent again.

Date of stay: June 2016
Jun 1, 2016
Thanks, very much Kathryn. It would be my pleasure to have you return for another stay. The fish will be waiting...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing