“Great place for a quick vacation”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Airport
Ranked #25 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stayed here for a mini vacation right before the kids went back to school. The staff was extremely friendly and very professional. The hotel was clean and the the beds were nice. My 2 young children had a blast! The BREAKFAST was the BEST! It was hot and had a lot of variety more so than any other "free" breakfast that we have had. It was also close to many tourist attractions! I left my neckalace by the pool and when they found it, they mailed it back to me. I am so thankful for the staff for returning my neckalace. We love it!!

1  Thank montoya r

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The hotel is very clean which is a big deal for us with 2 kids. The breakfast is better than the other "free breakfast" hotels in my opinion. The pillows and bed are a little too soft for me. The kids loved the pool and the bathrooms are right next to the pool which helps; kept very clean too which was a surprise with all the kids coming in and out of the pool. Friendly front desk staff which is always a plus when you've been driving for 7 hours.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Abrarut
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Stayed at this La Quinta for two nights. Check in was fast and efficient. The stay was really great! The staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfast is good and well stocked. We had a room with a whirlpool in it. This was a very nice room. This La Quinta looks like it is fairly new. The bed was extremely comfortable, but the pillows needed to be firmer for me, but overall I loved staying here. I would stay here and recommend this to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MojoBeau12
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My family and our two poodles recently stayed at this La Quinta during our first visit to Corpus Christi. They treated us and our dogs very well. Room was neat and clean, looked very new, and everything worked fine. They tried to give us dinning suggestions, that really didn't work out, but they tried which was the important thing.

If you're traveling with a dog, I'd recommend this, and other, La Quintas.

2  Thank ilophoto
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This motel was ok in a pinch but will not be back. Beds were lumpy, while Internet worked in the lobby, could not connect in the room. Manager called IT who got disconnected and never called back. When we called front desk,we were told IT would call back and they would transfer. No one ever called back to check. Bathtub was missing drain plug, no bubble bath for me. Bathroom and outside of motel looks trashy, like paint will fix anything....while waiting in the lobby after check out (my husband was working), not one person spoke to me, terrible customer service. Definitely not a place focused on hospitality. Will spend the extra $20 for the Hilton next trip.

Room Tip: The only plus was that the room didn't smell of smoke or bug spray.if you are used to Hampton In...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
A La Quinta traveler
Dallas
Reviewed August 21, 2013

1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
A TripAdvisor Member
Hutchinson, Kansas, USA
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our stay at La Quinta Corpus Christi was an enjoyable one. The breakfast was great and plentiful and the service was first rate. It was central to shopping and to the place we needed to go to visit our dad. The room was clean and neat. If I were to complain about anything it would be the shower. There was no water pressure at all and it was difficult to shower. All in all I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member