“you won't regret staying here”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Airport
Ranked #23 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

Nice from check in to check out. Clean and friendly place to stay. Would definately stay at is location again. Reservation process was simple and even were able to check in an hour early. Will recommend to our family and friends.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Breakfast was rushed to close, not many choices. Room was missing number. Staff did not know anything about tourist todos.
Cleaninest of bathroom needs improvements.
Noisy rooms, walls are quite thin. The pool looks unswimable. there is a pool nearby that looks cleaner.

• Stayed August 2012
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

We had to travel to Corpus Christi for a death in the family. We needed a hotel that welcomed pets, preferably for no extra fee or deposit. I had made a reservation at the LQ Airport earlier in the week, but cancelled it for another hotel (long story - another review). After arriving in CC on a Friday afternoon, I needed to restore the reservation. I called the hotel and they not only had the type of room we needed available, they were able to restore the on-line prices we had earlier. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. We had a King room with small fridge, microwave, and a sofa seating area. The room was very clean and the furnishings were in good condition (one nitpick: the TV was old analog, not HD). There is a free breakfast each morning, with selection of waffles, eggs, cereals, fruit, and various pastries. While it is not close to much other than the airport, fortunately you can get where you need to go in CC very quickly. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to CC.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank rls8803
Austin, Tx
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

Scheduled last minute with no problems. Other friends were staying there all week. Elite member, so I frequent LQ's all over and am rarely disappointed. Arrived late, Mike was our desk agent, gave me my welcome packet and upgraded me to the available king suite that I could easily live in. Had my pets, my child and wish I had more time. Breakfast was fine. As for the commenter on powdered eggs, eat something else. There was so much food in there, are you kidding me? You want to complain about powdered eggs? Their food was fine. Two waffle machines, sausage, juice, bagels, muffins, yogurt, you name it. I actually left my prized razor (don't laugh; I've had it for a many year) and Joanna contacted the housekeeper that cleaned my room and they retrieved it and mailed it to me. I have nothing bad to say at ALL about this place; it's right off the highway, easy access. Lots of room to walk critters, pool and jacuzzi and really friendly, helpful staff. My recommendation: ONLY stay at La Quintas if you can (Inns & Suites are best), join their Returns Rewards program and earn free nights so easily. Get yourself to an Elite status and the room upgrades will spoil you forever~! OH.. and as for the shampoo/lotion, I had shampoo in my room, as well as soap. I did ask the front desk for lotion, which they gave me. My assumption is they just keep some things back there to keep cost down.

Room Tip: Inns & Suites should always have interior rooms. I always ask for end of hall, high floor and aw...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank jwoods61
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

We always stay at this hotel when we go there for the weekend and have always been pleased. We always request first floor and a specific room and since we book over a month in advance they have always honored our request. This time we were using one of our "free nights" and we were told there were no rooms available on the first or second floor. Really, on a Thursday with only 6 cars in the parking lot. We were given the last room on the third floor. Old TV, old carpet and we had to wade through mattresses, night stands and TV's in the hallway just to get to our room. Next time we will pay full price or stay at the south location. I must say the pool and breakfast were great.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple