“Tons of Brewhahaa”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 730 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Very good food, Great service and great beer selection. Their in house brew is decent but their other selections are various and great.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This place is a chain, but is REALLY good with a HUGE variety of food (even for picky eaters). Careful you don't have to wait for a table- it's popular with locals because there is something for everyone- the pizza is good, but the "fresh" menu even better! And the beer and custom cocktails? Exceptional! It's moderately priced, but comes with really great service most the time- avoid peak times and you will love this place!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I had heard of this place, but didn't realize it was a chain restaurant. Excellent service, and I observed a lot of team work amongst the staff (always great to see that)
We started out with the calamari which surpasses what Macaroni Grill offers and was cheaper too!
My daughter had a delicious cheeseburger and I opted for the chicken/broccoli pasta dish which had a very generous portion.
We went at lunch and they had some great specials for under $10.
Now the best part was dessert, which we shared. Oh my gosh, best thing ever! We ordered the
Triple Chocolate Pizookie Made with Ghirardelli chocolate!
The only bad thing I can say is the music was loud. So many restaurants, and well, let's face it, clothing stores, have their music way too loud. I don't want to have to shout at my dining companion. Less is more!

1  Thank tahoequeen21
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Place was packed and took us awhile to get through a large menu. Servers were plentiful and ours was really on the ball.

Pina colada was not great, just okay. Fries were really good and we both took more than half our meals home. Large portions.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit and the only disappointment was that the beer was not being brewed on site, although they said they did brew their own root beer. I will have to try it next time. Our waitress was Gabby and she was great. She was very able to deal with my husband's teasing. The pizza was great and the double chocolate cookie with vanilla bean ice cream was wonderful. We will be back.