“Great addition to Corpus!”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #55 of 700 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American
Denton, Texas
“Great addition to Corpus!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I had heard of this place, but didn't realize it was a chain restaurant. Excellent service, and I observed a lot of team work amongst the staff (always great to see that)
We started out with the calamari which surpasses what Macaroni Grill offers and was cheaper too!
My daughter had a delicious cheeseburger and I opted for the chicken/broccoli pasta dish which had a very generous portion.
We went at lunch and they had some great specials for under $10.
Now the best part was dessert, which we shared. Oh my gosh, best thing ever! We ordered the
Triple Chocolate Pizookie Made with Ghirardelli chocolate!
The only bad thing I can say is the music was loud. So many restaurants, and well, let's face it, clothing stores, have their music way too loud. I don't want to have to shout at my dining companion. Less is more!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank tahoequeen21

Rochester, NY
“Hardworking staff”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Place was packed and took us awhile to get through a large menu. Servers were plentiful and ours was really on the ball.

Pina colada was not great, just okay. Fries were really good and we both took more than half our meals home. Large portions.

Visited April 2014
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Enjoyable first visit”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit and the only disappointment was that the beer was not being brewed on site, although they said they did brew their own root beer. I will have to try it next time. Our waitress was Gabby and she was great. She was very able to deal with my husband's teasing. The pizza was great and the double chocolate cookie with vanilla bean ice cream was wonderful. We will be back.

Corpus Christi, Texas
“BEST BURGER IN TOWN”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The burger was cooked just right and full of flavor. The very tasty chicken teryaki was huge portion and was served on a bed of rice with red peppers, carrots. The root beer was outstanding! Since this is a new place for Corpus Christi it was very busy. the wait was 35 minutes on a Saturday evening. But it was worth the wait,and the staff were good.

• Visited February 2014