“We love this place!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Corpus Christi
El Constante Beachfront Condominiums
Ranked #43 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Spring Branch, Texas, United States
“We love this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

We have been staying here for years, and have never been disappointed. Right on the beach, close to the fishing pier, with a full kitchen and heated pool! Everyone is very nice, and everything is clean and well-cared for.

Room Tip: If you have a little one, get a one-bedroom pool view. The master closet is big enough for a kid (or...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Angela G

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

If you like to drink beer by the pool, stay somewhere else. You're not allowed to have beverages or food by the pool. The rooms weren't the cleanest. There was blood on the bathroom floor in our room. Gulf view isn't a complete gulf view. We weren't allowed to throw a football in the pool either. I will never stay here again. Room service doesn't take out the trash daily either. Stay somewhere else, this place makes you feel like an inmate!

• Stayed August 2012
8 Thank Mmkay8708

Travelers are raving about these Corpus Christi hotels

Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

We stayed at El Constante for a couple nights in the third week of July, 3 adults and 3 children in 2 bedroom 2.5 bath poolside condo. The condo was clean and well maintained. The price was decent, especially for the location. El Constante is a beachfront property on the northernmost tip of Padre Island and is less crowded and much less hectic that nearby Port Aransas, which is cluttered with tourist traps and ridiculously overpriced hotels and condos. The pool at El Constante is great, the beach is OK and typical for the Texas Gulf. The staff was friendly and accommodating. After staying at El Constante and that area of N Padre Island I WILL NEVER stay in Port Aransas again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
9 Thank trextx
Amarillo, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

My family stayed here for two nights and had the most amazing time. The swimming pool is outstanding. On a scale of 1-10 I rate the swimming pool a 9.5!!!! The service at the front desk was not the best. We were promised a room at 4pm, but they did not have the room ready till around 5pm. The rooms are okay, they are not the best but decent. They have everything you need and are clean. The greatest part of this condo is the access to the beach. You are literally on the beach!!! Will for sure go back to this condo.

Room Tip: It will be worth it to pay the extra bucks for a beach front room!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Robert B B
smithville
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is not a place to stay! once we got our manual keys, we went to the room and there was a 30 pound bag of trash blocking the door! Once inside the TV remotes did not work on any of the TV's and dvd player! I called the front desk they said for me to bring them up front I did and she said they needed batterys we put new batterys in the remotes walked back to the room and guest what they did not work! I call the front desk again they said there was nothing they could do about that. It was late when we checked in, so we just decided to get some sleep then about 10pm someone in the room above us started stomping on the floor from 10pm to 5am! the next morning!! Maybe some meth head I just do'nt know. So needless to say once we went to corpus to eat beakfast we drove back the the dump turned in the keys and got out of there asap. In short 195 dollars and no sleep!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank carl299
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

El Constante is a nice little place to stay if you want to get away to the beach for a few days. I wouldn't rate it at 4 star accomodations, but it is comfortable enough if you're looking for a place to sleep after a day on the beach. Yes, the condos are a little older, but I think it gives it more of a charm. This was my second stay here and I will most likely stay here again when I come back to Padre.
We did have an issue with our condo not being ready when we arrived after a 7 hour trip, but the staff finally gave us a unit that was ready.
We didn't utilize the kitchen other than the coffee maker and fridge but everything was clean and ready to cook complete meals if you needed to. From what I understand, each unit is different, so I can only speak for 221 for this review.
Overall, we were very satisfied, and like I said, we will probably return on our next trip

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
9 Thank RogerinDallas
Velma, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

My husband and I have stayed here twice with our 3 children. Both times were great! This is the best location to stay if visiting this area. The staff is always helpful and friendly. Rooms are clean and nicely decorated.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family