“Always good” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
“Always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Just as good as TailFins, and half the price. I good meal at a good price esp when eating on the fly.

Visited March 2013

Corpus Christi, Texas
“My favorite restaurant, EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I love Boat N Net. The tartar sauce is delicious and, when you dip one of their rolls in it...HEAVEN!! LOL! I wish there were Boat N Nets everywhere!!!

• Visited December 2012
“Great fast food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

We've picked up food there for years! They offer fried fish, shrimp and chicken. Good deal and prices!

Visited November 2012
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Good place to eat and not expensive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

My family love boat n net and we grew up on seafood and that place is not expensive and u can feed ur whole family for almost nothing. love it good food.

Visited December 2012
Dallas, TX
“Thought it was kinda gross!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

We were starving and looking online for a place we could get fish. This place was so highly rated we figured we'd give it a go. Now don't get me wrong, we knew it was a drive through fish joint, and I don't mind what your place looks like, as long as it's clean, and the food is good. I can't speak to the cleanliness of the Boat 'n Net Drive Inn, and I have no reason to doubt it's not clean, but the food was pretty awful.
We ordered a little bit of everything on the menu - fish, shrimp, chicken, chicken nuggets and fries. All the meats were coated in some sort of THICK/HARD cornmeal batter (not breading - more of a "shell-like" substance) that might have been dipped in glue before being deep-fried. The batter was very crunchy, but not in a good way. The fries were not awful. The tartar sauce was good.
I wouldn't recommend this place, and we'll keep searching for a good fish/seafood restaurant in Corpus Christi.

• Visited July 2012