“Best tasting fried shrimp in Corpus Christ!”

Boat 'n Net Drive Inn
Ranked #385 of 715 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed January 28, 2008

It never ceases to amaze me that Boat n Net's fried shrimp tastes so much better than other restaurants that call themselves seafood restaurants and charge a bundle. I've gone mostly to the one on Kostoryz Street which was recently fixed up and the one off Doddridge but used to go to the one on Greenwood when we lived closer to it. There is no Boat n Net out here past Everhart Rd/Holly Street area at all and we need one! We always buy the 18 count shrimp and also a box of fried chicken and 2 large teas. I've had the fish and it's good too. The food is always fresh and crispy. The meals come with fries or onion rings/"boats" and a roll. Their tartar sauce is the best! The prices are unbelievable and have barely gone up in all the years I've gone to Boat n Nets which is over 20 years! I hope they build another eat-in restaurant even if they charge double we would go often. Only negative would be Doddridge location, not enough parking but they're the only ones that sell the boiled shrimp and some of the other locations need new buildings or fixing up but I'd still go there over Red Lobster or Big Fisherman for their taste any time!

2  Thank alwayssinging