“Good Seafood Great View”
Review of Snoopy's Pier

Snoopy's Pier
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Had to choose between two seafood restaurants side by side. Picked one and were very pleased with the atmosphere (we ate outside) and the service was good. Canadian card and there was a glitch with the card machine. Ended up paying cash as did not know if card worked or not and was not about to have the good experience with the food spoiled. Had the fried oysters and the fish and chips. Both were very good. Friendly folks on the patio outside and learned a lot about the area. Enjoy it very much.

There are newer reviews for Snoopy's Pier

Reviewed March 16, 2014

A short drive south on 361 from Port Aransas to North Padre Island just before the Causeway to Corpus you'll find Snoopy's.

Snoopy's offers fun, friendly counter service, great fried seafood, a delicious hamburger, melt in your mouth crab stuffed jalepenos & a terrific atmosphere right in the water.

It and Scoopy's next door for ice cream are staple outings for our family everytime we visit Port Aransas.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We arrived with friends (regulars) and the bar had been set high. So when my burger arrived and I found it to be less than quality (actually the worst I think I have ever had in a restaurant) I was quite surprised. My husband had a seafood platter. .... and the review from that seafood lover was (OK). Our friends loved it though. The REAL joy of this place? ???? THE ATMOSPHERE!

1  Thank Bsuttie
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This is a very casual place right on the water. Great seafood-- we went twice during our visit to Padre Island. We enjoyed everything we tried. It was very busy both times, but the line moves quickly. Also, try Scoopy's next door--- an ice cream parlor, for dessert!

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I was looking forward to eating oysters after being up north too long--I was reminded why I love them so much at Snoopy's! The cornbread is amazing as well.