“Friendly service, good seafood”

Joe's Crab Shack - S Padre Island Dr
Ranked #241 of 707 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 9, 2013

My kids love this place as they have a playground in the back. Service is always friendly and fun (dancing.) Seafood is not exellent but good for chain restaurant. It never dissapointed me. They don't over cook seafood like other places. The selection of drinks is good too. Will go back for sure.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I found the service and food delightful, especially with their ice cold draft beer selections that compliment their divine bucket of crabs and well fit scenery.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Love eating at Joes crab shack, great food and drinks ,love taking my family and freinds. I would go again and again.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I try to be fair on all reviews, so please read the entire review. I ordered the fried fish and shrimp with mashed potatoes and cole slaw with a sweet tea. I did not like the fish, heavy, pepper tasting breading, they said talapia, tasted like catfish. Shrimp a little better, but still had so much spice in the breading could barely taste the shrimp. Cole-slaw tasteless, mashed potatoes fair. Did not eat much, waiter sent the manager, I told him I did not really like the food and she was very apologetic and did not charge me for the meal. Because of my good treatment by the manager and waiter I must give a "very good" review. I saw many people getting the steamed buckets "maybe a better choice", and when I go again I will try this instead. Overall a nice place, and remember, we all have different taste buds!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

well, i really like seafood and this was not the place for me. I'll stick to King's Inn when I really want shrimp because they just can't be beat.