“Love Yo Philly!”

Yo Philly Cheesesteak and Subs
Ranked #17 of 714 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I live about 30 minutes from here and I have passed it every time I go to the Aquarium, never when I've been hungry. So, today we wanted to try someplace new, glad we did! I was not sure if this was going to be worth the drive because quite frankly it does not look like much from the outside. You walk in the door and you are greeted by the staff and they honestly seem very happy you are there. That's a change for a tourist area! We ordered the Philly cheese steak, onion rings, roast beef and a meatball sub. All of us were so surprised by not only the portion size but by the taste. Absolutely great! The food came out quickly and the rolls were out of this world, each sandwich was over the top Delicious. You can't go wrong, stop in and enjoy some great food by some great guys!

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

This food is very good. I got the cheese steak and onion rings,and it was amazing. The bread was extremely soft and packed with meat. The onion rings were crunchy but soft...I like them that way. My son got nachos and fries and it was very good. The place is a bit small and hot because of the kitchen but the staff makes you feel welcomed.

1  Thank kittykitty823
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The food is awesome, the service is better! We go back to Yo every time we visit Corpus Christi! They serve authentic Philly Cheesesteak subs that almost make 2 meals! And no one beats their cannoli!

1  Thank Stacey R
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

A very good place for a delicious, fast meal. My husband and I ordered and split a chicken philly cheese steak sandwich and onion rings. It was ready within minutes and completely wonderful . We will return, even drive out of our way to eat here again. If you're visiting the Lexington, it's just a little piece down the road.

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Something differant while visiting the beach. Yummy chicken parmeson and fries. We got it to go and went back to our room around the corner to relax.