“Hotel Staff Exceeded Expectations”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi
Ranked #18 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
“Hotel Staff Exceeded Expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

I was traveling to Corpus for a fun workshop on Saturday with a group of my friends. The suite I booked was for 6 people (as it turned out, only 2 of us were able to attend). Adrianna called me before I left home to let me know a long-term guest extended their stay and the room was not available. They offered me 2 queen rooms for the same points. She was awesome at letting me know this before I left, and for handling it in such a win-win way. She definitely had excellent customer service skills/training. One of the main reasons I always stay in a Hilton brand hotel. Your customer service is always top notch. Even though this hotel was not as close to the venue as other Hilton properties, I felt this one had the best features & amenities for the price. Thanks for a terrific stay. Adrianna deserves praise for her efforts and is the main reason I would return to that particular hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank 835elizabeths
HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear 835elisabeths,

Thank you for such a marvelous five star review. I am ecstatic that we exceeded your expectations. That is what we want to accomplish every day. I am so happy the staff went the extra mile. Adrianna is an asset to us, I will be sure to share with her your very nice comments. I am proud to read such nice things about our staff. They deserve all the praise in the world. Thank you for staying with us, it was a pleasure to have you, and hear your stay was terrific. We look forward to your next one.

Warm regards,

Aaron Bedik

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I always stay at this hotel when it is available. The location is difficult to get to if you do not know your way around this area of Corpus Christi but the hotel is always clean and comfortable. On this stay the breakfast was not especially good or diverse. Same stuff every morning like sausage and scrambled eggs every morning. Potatoes were rather non descript, just could not get very excited about the breakfast being served so went to the IHOP next door several times. Mechanically, the heat was not working in the rrom but did not really need it this trip but puts a question mark on how things are being maintained.

Dear gogreen101,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you are a frequent guest of ours. I appreciate that fact that your stay with us is always clean and comfortable. We are committed to ensuring your stay with us is a perfect. Your overall satisfaction is our number one priority. I sincerely apologize that the breakfast did not meet your expectations on this stay. We have gone to great lengths to ensure that we provide our guests with a breakfast that is diverse and pleasing. I am disheartened that you did not feel that way and that you had to go to IHPO for breakfast daily. I do not wish that for any guest. I would hope you can enlighten me on what other options you would like to see, so that we can deter this issue from arising on your next stay.
I assure you that we take great pride in keeping our property well maintained. I will investigate why the heat did not work in your room. I am positive we can get it fixed and operational immediately. I am sorry if you were inconvenienced in any way. We appreciate your business and continued loyalty to the Homewood Suites. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in Corpus Christi.

Please feel free to reach me by email crphw.gm@hilton.com if I can be of further assistance.

Warm regards,

Oklahoma City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

this was a very nice hotel. conveniently located close to resturants and activity. there was a carnival next door the night i was there.. great time. i would stay there again anytime. Not far from beach areas that are free to park, and a lot of things to do close by. Texas Roadhouse was good to eat at, and the movie theater was showing all the latest movies out at the time. i would stay there again and recommend it to anyone staying in the area for work or pleasure.

1 Thank Tricia J
Dear Tricia J,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. Your feedback is very important, so we can always improve the guest experience. We are delighted to be your “home away from home”. Thank you for recognizing all that we do to make an exceptional guest experience. We appreciate, very much, your recommendation to others of our hotel. It is helpful when others decide to book lodging here in town. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon.

Corpus Christi, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

From the free coffee (and useful appliances) in the room, to the free wifi (decent access speed, though I wouldn't write home about it), to the excellent and complete complementary breakfast, it's hard to beat the value offered here. Queen suite with couch, complete kitchen, walk-in shower...$119. Outstanding! Service was friendly, hotel was quiet. Hard to ask for more than that in a home away from home.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Chris P
Dear Chris P,

Thank you for giving us an excellent review on Trip Advisor. I am happy you feel it’s a great value. I think that is a great definition of what we do. Make each guest stay a memorable one. We strive to be the best every day. Our employees are passionate to deliver an outstanding guest experience. As you stated, our motto is, to be your “home away from home”. Thank you again, and we look forward to your next stay here.

Dallas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Candace and her staff really take guest service to an OUTSTANDING LEVEL! Not once did I pass a hotel staff member who did not smile and greet me - ALL very friendly. TOP RATE manager's reception each night I was there with a quaint and comfortable reception area and nice little fire place. Room was CLEAN and smelled very fresh. AWESOME STAY and will be back every time I pass through Corpus Christi!

1 Thank Nicholous C
Dear Nicholous C,

Thank you for giving us such a magnificent review. I really appreciate your sincere feedback on how your stay was. I am always delighted to hear about our staff going above and beyond. It sounds like they made a lasting impression on you. I am also happy to hear how much you enjoyed the reception and how you were satisfied with cleanliness of the room. Our housekeeping staff is top notch. We always strive to be the best and to provide our guests with outstanding service. It sounds like we accomplished our goal on all levels. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Ft Worth, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Very comfortable and clean the staff are very welcoming!! Will stay here again and would highly recommend for any type of traveler!! The location is perfect, central to every part of Corpus Christi, TX.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Jim H,

Thank you for a wonderful 5 star review. We greatly appreciate the excellent feedback on your stay. I am happy that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Boynton Beach, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

Our accessible room was spacious -- good desk AND kitchen table and chairs, roll-in shower, and easy access from parking area; courteous staff and amazing breakfast in front of fireplace; wish we had time to check out the courtesy dinners as well. A little hard to find -- do NOT follow your GPS -- look for Texas RoadHouse and Walmart on service road.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Evelyn T,

Thank you for a great review. I am happy you had such a great stay, and enjoyed the various amenities we have to offer. I understand it is difficult to navigate the entrance to the hotel. I wish it was easier. However I am glad you gave other travelers great feedback on how to find us. Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.