“Great place to stay!!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi
Ranked #26 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Very comfortable and clean the staff are very welcoming!! Will stay here again and would highly recommend for any type of traveler!! The location is perfect, central to every part of Corpus Christi, TX.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear Jim H,

Thank you for a wonderful 5 star review. We greatly appreciate the excellent feedback on your stay. I am happy that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Our accessible room was spacious -- good desk AND kitchen table and chairs, roll-in shower, and easy access from parking area; courteous staff and amazing breakfast in front of fireplace; wish we had time to check out the courtesy dinners as well. A little hard to find -- do NOT follow your GPS -- look for Texas RoadHouse and Walmart on service road.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Evelyn T,

Thank you for a great review. I am happy you had such a great stay, and enjoyed the various amenities we have to offer. I understand it is difficult to navigate the entrance to the hotel. I wish it was easier. However I am glad you gave other travelers great feedback on how to find us. Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I was enroute back from charity event and was very tired and weather had changed - in addition my glass rim snapped and could not see correctly. the app helped fined a place and it was late after 12 am - the fro desk was helpful offered a discounted rate and help fix my glasses great staff

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank StephStx

Dear StephStx,

Thank you for completing a review on your stay with us. I am glad the staff was able to accommodate you in every way they could. I am proud to hear that. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Homewood Suites has always been known as a great place for extended stays, but those of you traveling on family vacations need to look closer.

Honestly I have never had a bad stay at a Homewood Suites, so I was not surprised by the clean friendly hotel in Corpus Christi.

We were greeted by a well manicured property, a friendly staff, clean hallways and a clean quiet suite. Breakfast the next day was great for what it is, remember it's not a restaurant, but it is included.

We arrived on Christmas eve and left on Friday so the only night they had the dinner was Thursday evening and we had family engagements so we didn't get to try it.

We had Chloe, our Coton de Tulear (small white dog) with us ($75 fee), it's nice to find a hotel that will allow small pets. According to the gentleman at the front desk, there were several dogs at the property. We never heard anything.

For you families, it's a great place to stay.

1. You save on breakfast.
2. You save on dinner (if your kids will eat it).
3. They have a few 2 bedroom suites, the rest have fold out couches.
4. They have a kitchen.
5. They have 2 tv's.

Hard to beat when traveling with kids.

Room Tip: Backside is undeveloped.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JRH-McTX

Dear JRH-McTX

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay. We do appreciate your business and are delighted to be your “home away from home” while in Corpus Christi. Thank you for your detailed and honest comments regarding our hotel. Your feedback is a true reflection of our daily goal which is to provide our guests with outstanding service. I am ecstatic that we were successful in doing that. I believe your insight will assist other guests when making a decision of lodging in Corpus Christi an easy one. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again on your next stay.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Have stayed here a few times. Rooms are clean, food is decent (albeit either overcooked like the posts one night, or undercooked like the breakfast sausage one morning) these are minor things. Staff is friendly and attentive, management? Yes and no. During one of my stays, one of the managers was always talking to the guests during the evening meal and being quite attentive, I sent an email to another manager after some issues I had during a stay there, and it is going on three weeks with still no response. Oh well, all in all, not bad, will stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear kmerian,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. I am pleased to hear from your comments that the staff was friendly and attentive and our rooms are clean. We strive to provide an outstanding guest experience. We do that with pristine room cleanliness and excellent guest service. I am sorry that the food was just decent we try to provide the best options to our guests. I apologize that the manager did not respond to you in a timely manner. We have already addressed that because your feedback is very important to us. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return to our hotel in the future.
Please feel free to reach me by email crphw.gm@hilton.com if I can be of further assistance.

Warm regards,

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Stayed here over Thanksgiving holidays. We've booked here several times in the past as well. I can say, the hotel and grounds have always been clean and orderly, with a good breakfast and friendly staff. Pet friendly is a plus for us as well.
The big change noted this time is that the bed seemed much more comfortable than in the past - must have replaced mattresses? Very restful nights!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear Dusty1125,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. Your feedback is very important, so we can always improve the guest experience. We do appreciate your business and are delighted to be your “home away from home” while in Corpus Christi. Thank you for your continued patronage of our property. I am thrilled to hear about all the positive experiences you have had with us. Being pet friendly is important, in that we really want you to have the feeling of home. We do have great beds with excellent mattresses’. Thank you for noticing. I am glad you had a pleasant night stay. Your overall satisfaction is our number one priority. Thank you for staying with us, Dusty1125, and we look forward to serving you again on your return trip to the area.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Staff was friendly and efficient, accommodations were clean, comfortable and well appointed. Breakfast was good. My only complaints would be the location, one has to pull into the parking lot of an IHOP and wander around a little bit to find their way to the hotel, the entryway and signage is lacking and it is located right by a mixmaster and can be a little noisy from the traffic. We solved this by running the fan on the havc unit on continuous and that helped to drown it out.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Dear Stephanie D,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. Your feedback is very important, so we can always improve the guest experience. We do appreciate your business and are delighted to be your “home away from home” while in Corpus Christi. I am pleased to hear about all the positive aspects of your stay. We always strive to be the cleanest, safest, and friendliest hotel. Your overall satisfaction is our number one priority. I apologize that the location is not ideal and I wish that the entrance was easier to navigate. I do however appreciate the honest feedback and for sharing with everyone on how you fixed the problem. Thank you for staying with us, Stephanie D, and we look forward to serving you again on your return trip to the area.