Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Comfort Suites Central(Corpus Christi)
  • Free Internet
Courtyard Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)
View Hotel
All reviewstexas roadhousemovie theaterbasketball courtfull kitchenceiling fanwalking distanceevening receptionhome away from homebusiness tripvery nice hotelwould stay here againexcellent staygreat place to stayparking lotpadre islandihopwalmart
Reviewed October 9, 2013

One of the most pleasurable stays I have had with this chain. I have stayed at others before, but this one out did the others tenfold. The rooms were spacious and clean and housekeeping was amazingly detailed. I will definitely stay here again on the next go around

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Jorge G,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. We appreciate your business and are delighted to be your “home away from home” while in Corpus Christi. I was so thrilled to hear about how wonderful your stay was. We are flattered by your comments that this was one of the best stays you have had within our chain. Our goal is to ensure each guest stay is perfect. I am so happy that you rated our staff and housekeeping as excellent, Jorge. You have acknowledged their hard work and dedication to execute outstanding customer service. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I was told that you can reserve a one bedroom suite but that does not mean you'll get one. When you protest that they have given you a single room you are offered a smoking room that smells so bad that you cannot even stay for the planned amount of time because you feel sick from the smell. The furniture is in deplorable condition as well.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Cheryl T,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. We are committed to ensuring your stay with us is a perfect. I am disheartened that we failed to fulfill that commitment to you. Your overall satisfaction is our number one priority. I understand how upsetting it can be to not have the room type you reserved. This is not the service we strive to provide.

It was an unfortunate situation that you did not receive a non-smoking room as requested. It is not the norm for something like this to happen. We were at maximum occupancy and unfortunately that was our last room. It was all that was available. We would have been happy to fulfill your request but unfortunately at the time we could not. For that I apologize. I am truly sorry that you felt sick and had to check out early. That is very disappointing. We hope that each stay is comfortable for every guest. I am sorry that you felt the furniture was in deplorable condition. I will survey the furniture in the room you occupied and bring it to standard. I assure you that we do everything we can to keep all items clean and in good condition. We strive to run a clean, safe and well maintained hotel.

I do understand how frustrating issues such as these can be when you stay at a hotel that does not meet your expectations. Again your satisfaction is our number one priority. I hope that next time you are in Corpus Christi you will give us another opportunity to serve you. I would be grateful to get another chance to earn your business.

Please feel free to reach me by email crphw.gm@hilton.com if I can be of further assistance.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Would recommend and will use again. The kitchenette is a very nice feature! Beds really comfortable. Staff friendly,hotel very clean, Breakfast was good and plenty. Pool was well maintained. Wish we would have stayed longer.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Steven H,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. We do appreciate your business and are delighted to be your “home away from home” while in Corpus Christi. I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay. It sounds like we met all your expectations and more. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. We truly appreciate when previous guests can enlighten future guests on their experience. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return visit to our hotel.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Although its not the perfect location, since its not on the sea front, but near by the highway, it was quite convenient for us. We were traveling with a small child and a dog, so the suite with a separate bedroom was very good for us. The airco a bit noisy at night, but the bed was very comfy. The breakfast wasnt great, but the staff were very helpful and nice. Only our room was not cleaned one day because we came back from the beach around 3 pm and it was when the cleaning service knocked on our door, and the baby needed some sleep so we told them to just skip the cleaning for that day.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our hotel regarding your most recent stay. We appreciate your business and are delighted that you chose to stay with us while in Corpus Christi. I am thrilled to hear about how clean, comfortable and friendly our hotel is. I would like to apologize that the AC was a little loud. We always want to improve our service so I will review your feedback regarding the breakfast. We strive to make every guest stay perfect. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again on your return trip to the area.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Overall experience was good very clean, very helpful staff. Breakfast could have been a bit better but that's probably just me. Pool area was kept up with also has basketball court which we enjoyed. 25-30 min from Mustang Island or Port A.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Armando B

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our hotel regarding your most recent stay. We appreciate your business and are delighted that you chose to stay with us. I am pleased to hear that your stay with us was relaxing. We want to be your “home away from home” while in Corpus Christi. We always want to improve each guest experience so your feedback is very important to us. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again on your return trip to the area.