All reviews the indoor outdoor pool the shuttle driver front desk staff business trip bed was comfortable amanda conference sauna seawall harvey cc
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2019

I stayed here on the 22nd and 23rd of May 2019. I was getting into Corpus Christi at 9.15 am on the 22nd, and I enquired about an early check in. After several requests by Holiday Inn to call back, I actually arrived in Corpus Christi, and even after being promised a 1.00pm was possible, I was still advised to call back to confirm. When I did, I was told that the check in time that I would get is 3PM(?). I worked from 7 am to 7pm the previous day, took a 12.15 am flight, arrived in Corpus Christi at 9.15 am, and had nowhere to rest my head for a few hours, nor a place to put my stuff.
Poor.

Room tip: Get as high a floor as you can facing the marina, the view is beautiful
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello CaribbeanRas,

Thank you for staying at our Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina.

While early check in is based on availability, I'm sorry that there were miscommunications in this regard. I understand the inconvenience these issues may have caused, and this is not the smart and simple travel that our hotels are known for. I will make sure to let the hotel management know about your concerns for necessary improvements needed. Also, I sent you a private message about your experience.

It might not have been a great stay, but I hope you will give us a second chance in the future.

Warm thoughts,

Deborah R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed May 11, 2019

We stayed there one night on a trip through Corpus. Its a great location, what a view from the 16th floor. The room was large, the bed was comfortable, lots of good pillows. The pool and deck was really nice. Parking was easy although it cost $10.

Date of stay: May 2019
GMCorpusIHG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Dear Carol,

Thank you for staying with us and choosing our Hotel, we really appreciate your compliments!
Guest satisfaction is something we take seriously and our staff strives to make sure that we maintain the high standards that our guests have come to expect from us!
We are so glad you enjoyed your time here and we look forward to be at your service again on your next visit!

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

This hotel offers a clean lively lobby leading up to a beautiful pool area and a good fitness center. We were able to enjoy the managers special this time. It was complimentary drink with some home made spaghetti. Loved it. One thing I wish the hotel would do is invest in making the balconies safe so I could open my balcony door and smell the warm salty air. Please please fix the balconies!!!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
GMCorpusIHG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us and our staff made your stay pleasant!
Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments about our Hotel.
Sorry that you could not open the balconies, we keep them locked for our guests safety.
If you're traveling to our area again don't hesitate to call us. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Great accommodations near the waterfront.
When we had breakfast at the hotel, the server, Desi really took care of us and gave us everything we needed even though we came in close to closing.
and
He took the time not only answer our questions about things to do, but took the time to give us plenty of options as well.
Great employee and hotel!

Room tip: Come during the middle of 5he week and off season
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GMCorpusIHG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear David,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers, We are very happy to hear your positive experience with Desi!
All of our staff strive for excellence in customer experience and it is great to have it recognized in public reviews!
We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

From the start I was greeted with smiles and a lovely evening reception. Amazing hotel, near the beach, in a great location. I wish the balcony doors could open but the don’t. The view was great though.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
GMCorpusIHG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, We appreciate your kind words and compliments about our Hotel!
Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your comments and we hope to see you in the near future.