All reviews the indoor outdoor pool water street hotel is in a great location business trip bed was comfortable nice pool the staff was great juanita conference seawall treadmill clerk bridge uss cc
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I would return to the Holiday Inn, they were quick to check me in, housekeeping kept the hotel looking clean and smelling fresh. Breakfast was delicious, room service quick and my food arrived hot and the presentation was outstanding. My room was kept clean on a daily basis. The gave me a room with a view and it was beautiful. Will miss my early morning walks on the seawall and beach. Thank you all for making my stay so pleasant, I have been bragging about you all. Awesome staff keep up the good work.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
GMCorpusIHG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Dear Lucy, '

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us and our staff made your stay pleasant!
Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments about our Hotel. Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for promos that you might be interested in!
If you're traveling to our area again don't hesitate to call us.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

The accomidations were great. The location is on the water with a great view. The rooms appear to have recently been redone and were excellent. They do not have a free breakfast, but the restaraunt offers a breakfast buffet that excellent.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
GMCorpusIHG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel!
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having your next reunion again in our hotel!

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Room was clean but small. No stray hairs in the bathroom, which is a pet peeve of mine.
The pool was good sized and indoor/outdoor.
Great location on the beach.
Room, beds and bathroom were tiny. The sign said the beds were new. A firm mattress.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
GMCorpusIHG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us!
We look forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel!

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Our hotel room has a pretty good view of the bay if you pay extra to get that type of room, 13th floor or above in the odd number side. The description of the "panoramic" view is a little misleading but it has a pretty good view. In my opinion, I have stayed in a whole lot better rooms at Comfort Suites and LaQuinta. The bathrooms were really small. The beds and pillows were GREAT!! We ate breakfast in the hotel restaurant one day. The buffet food was good when they finally got it on the buffet. Service is a little slow but we were in no hurry. The elevators are really slow and make a difference during check-out. We stayed there for our anniversary so it was worth it. Just to go to Corpus Christi to the beach and stuff, I would probably stay somewhere else. You will have to pay $10 per day to stay in the garage which is very frustrating to navigate. Two way traffic with no room for two way traffic. Convenient though.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
GMCorpusIHG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!
We hope your next stay is just around the corner.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Take care!

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

We wanted to be down by the bay and this hotel is right across the street! We have no wait at check in and the girls were very nice and the front desk manager was even giving us tips on where to eat. We had a great view once in our room. I wish I could have given another star but when we opened the door to our room the trash was not empty from the housekeeper and we had a few towels on the floor. They are a super busy hotel so we understood and didnt say anything. I have just never had that happen even staying in big cities. It was all and all a good stay we enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank doblertete
GMCorpusIHG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Dear Guest!

We appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in serving our guests needs the best way we can.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon!