“Great lunch spot!”

Taylor Center Deli
Ranked #152 of 727 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Very impressed with Taylor Center Deli. The chicken salad was awesome! I regret not getting a slice of cake because it looked crazy good but settles for a cookie instead (also good!). My only complaint is that they don't have fountain drinks (cans only). Other than that I will definitely return!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is a busy, yet friendly deli. Good sandwiches, wonderful soups and absolutely awesome desserts. I love the black bean and chicken soup on Tuesday and the bread pudding cannot be beat.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We were first time visitors to the Taylor Center Deli. We went for a late lunch and because we had not done our research, we were unaware that the resaurant closed at 3 PM on weekday afternoons. The staff was welcoming and gracious in spite of our arriving 30 minutes before they were due to close for the day.
I ordered the chicken salad on cranberry bread, and my, oh my! Excellent combo! I also ordered the red velvet cake, and it was truly an amazing flavor experience. The portions are very large. There were 6 of us for lunch, and we all ordered something different. Not one of us was disappointed. My sister, who was hosting us all for a long weekend, bought a loaf of the blueberry bread to take home for sharing later, and we were all very happy with the selection.
The staff is super friendly without being obnoxious, and they were eager to please. The food is fantastic and fresh, but be prepared to fork over some green dough. The price for a sandwich, 3 pieces of cake, a small order of chicken salad, a slice of blueberry bread and 3 drinks was 37 bucks. The loaf of blueberry bread was $30 bucks. Well worth a visit, but unless you have unlimited funds, you might want to save this place for a special occasion.