“Delightful surprise!”

Costa Sur Wok & Ceviche Bar
Ranked #58 of 729 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Peruvian
Description: Fresh and delicious. Local fresh fish and very talented Chefs. Everything is made with love to order and we have an open kitchen!! Come by and check us out!! Cheeehuu!!! Kitchen is open till 10pm bar till 12Am
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I visited for the first time tonight and we were pleasantly surprised at the quality and complexity of the dishes. I ate the grouper tacos which were the best I've ever eaten and my husband ate the coconut basil fried rice and was also pleased. It is a bit pricy, but the food is excellent. We will definitely visit again soon and, dare I say, this might be my new favorite place on the island.

1  Thank Amaturefoodcritic

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I brought my 12 yr old son here knowing hes not much of a ceviche eater, but he absolutely loved the beef noodle dish (can't remember the actual name), recommended by the server. I had the ceviche pictured and it was great. They offer a good variety but keep it manageable so you are no spending a lot of time reading a menu. The service is laid back, island style. A little pricey, but you won't be dissapointed!

1  Thank Brett F
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This restaurant is tucked away in a strip mall and you might drive right by but don't! Costa Sur has the best ceviche I've ever had! I had the Mixto Grouper (medium-spicy). It was the perfect blend of fresh lime juce, fresh fish and spicy peppers and red onion. They fried their own tortilla chips which were a little dark but fabulous. At first I thought they might taste burnt but they didn't and were a perfect companion to the fresh ceviche! I also had Suspiro Limeno for dessert. This was a nice sweet compliment to end my meal. MUCHO GUSTO!!

1  Thank Travelsalot6666
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Casual place with small select menu. All exquisite from sándwiches to ceviche or Main dishes. Will return next weekend!!!,

1  Thank Elena B
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This place just opened up out here on the island and I am amazed as to how good the food is. So far I've had the Ceviche and the Lomo Saltado and both were phenomenal. Strongly recommend you check this place out. Very original and unique.

1  Thank Zo M