“Great Food and Wonderful Service”
Review of Andy's Kitchen

Andy's Kitchen
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was amazed at the quality of food and service. A well oiled machine waits on your every need. Complimentary Blueberry muffins went home and were just as delicious the next morning. Extensive menu with all day breakfast.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The food was great! You can order anything off the menu and not go wrong. Friendly service too. The bacon was lean, thick, and tasty. The biscuts were sooooooo good. My favorite were the pancakes!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I had to wait an hour to eat here...should have planned better, but it was worth the wait. Service was super friendly, and the decor was too cute! There's a train running above your head!

While we decided on what to eat (took forever to choose) we got a basket of their fresh, to die for, blueberry muffins. If I wasn't on the way to the airport I would have bought a dozen to take with me. Just mouthwatering!

I ordered the catfish and grits...and oh! I knew I had an inner Southern girl and she was most happy with her brunch. Thanks Andy's!

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a place to eat some breakfast that was cafe style and not your usual. Found this place and really liked it. It was busy on a Saturday at 930 but they got us in after a short wait. Staff was very friendly. The food was pretty good especially the blue berry muffins. I would make this place my morning coffe hang out if I lived here.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I had a good country breakfast at Andy's. You will not find anything fancy here. The service is good and timely. At the time we were there, they were busy. I had the feeling that busy is the normal for this place.