“Blueberry Muffins from Heaven”
Review of Andy's Kitchen

Andy's Kitchen
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Seattle, Washington
“Blueberry Muffins from Heaven”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I had to wait an hour to eat here...should have planned better, but it was worth the wait. Service was super friendly, and the decor was too cute! There's a train running above your head!

While we decided on what to eat (took forever to choose) we got a basket of their fresh, to die for, blueberry muffins. If I wasn't on the way to the airport I would have bought a dozen to take with me. Just mouthwatering!

I ordered the catfish and grits...and oh! I knew I had an inner Southern girl and she was most happy with her brunch. Thanks Andy's!

Visited April 2013

Lubbock, Texas
“Great cafe breakfast”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a place to eat some breakfast that was cafe style and not your usual. Found this place and really liked it. It was busy on a Saturday at 930 but they got us in after a short wait. Staff was very friendly. The food was pretty good especially the blue berry muffins. I would make this place my morning coffe hang out if I lived here.

• Visited April 2013
Flushing, Michigan
“Good old Country”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I had a good country breakfast at Andy's. You will not find anything fancy here. The service is good and timely. At the time we were there, they were busy. I had the feeling that busy is the normal for this place.

Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Delish, muffins were a nice surprise. Had the build your own hash browns sooooo good! Highly recommend

1 Thank LadyJ J
San Antonio, Texas
“Good down home cooking”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is a gem of a cafe. The service is good. We went for breakfast on numerous occasions. The coffee is excellent and so are the omeletes. Good food served fresh and quickly. The restaurant does not stay open late, they are only open for breakfast and lunch, but the food is very good.