“Great Food, Nice Little Place….”
Review of Thai Cottage

Thai Cottage
Ranked #98 of 709 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My girlfriend and I were staying for two days in Corpus Christi and were hunting for dinner options on Sunday from local places and to our shock, not a lot of was open on Sundays. Thai Cottage was, but we went somewhere else.

We made a point to come on Monday though, as we do enjoy Thai food a lot. The place was a little hard to find, as it is tucked away. But it was a nice casual, intimate setting. The service was good, she made great recommendations off of the menu. We enjoyed our food a lot and there were plenty portion wise. The bathrooms were spotless and overall a great experience. The value was excellent as well.

Recommend this place for sure.

1  Thank Field_Master

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This place has the best curry in town - it's safe to assume that the last 20+ times I've visited, I've ordered the pineapple curry because it's easily my favorite meal. Ever! It's the perfect combo of sweet and spicy, and I also order it all of the time because the portion is plentiful (the other curries are good as well, but smaller).

It's the perfect place to go for a quick lunch with friends. (However, it does get crowded, and expect to wait if you arrive after 12:15-30!)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I want expecting to find good Thai food in a beach town. Was I ever surprised! Excellent food. Excellent service.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

They have great Thai food here. I especially reccomend going for the lunch special. You get a soup or salad, a spring roll, and an entree for about $7. They have some outside seating with a cute fountain. They also have brown rice as an option which I like alot. I had the red curry, it was great.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love this place. Out of all the restaurants I've been to in Corpus this is one of my favorites. I love the intimacy of the place and the food is great. The curry is great and love the peanut dressing for the salad.