“Great Thai Lunch”

Good for: Families with children
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Thai Lunch”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

They have great Thai food here. I especially reccomend going for the lunch special. You get a soup or salad, a spring roll, and an entree for about $7. They have some outside seating with a cute fountain. They also have brown rice as an option which I like alot. I had the red curry, it was great.

• Visited January 2013

Texas
“Love this restaurant”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love this place. Out of all the restaurants I've been to in Corpus this is one of my favorites. I love the intimacy of the place and the food is great. The curry is great and love the peanut dressing for the salad.

• Visited December 2012
“Dissapointed”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Walked in & placed a to go order. The girl behind the register was organizing receipts and taking my order at the same time. When she processed my credit card, she entered the wrong amount. She did not know how to fix it, so another clerk came to her rescue and fumbled through the process which lasted probably 10 mins - unacceptable and in the mean time, my order could have been cooking. Once that debacle was fixed, I sat down in front of the entrance. I saw 4 separate groups of customers come in, get seated, & served food while I waited for my very simple to go order of curry puffs and Tom Kha soup. Additionally, 2 other to go orders were served.

This was a wednesday night, not a weekend. They had plenty of open tables, thus not swamped. I was taken aback by the lack of courtesy displayed for the mistakes made and considerable delay on the food.

Very doubtful I would return. Perhaps dining in is the better option.

Dome N, Guest Relations Manager at Thai Cottage, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Hello USCoastie --
I'm very sorry to hear the series of problems which occurred during your takeout experience.
Our staff handling the take-out orders that night was new and I am very sorry that you experienced
the problems you did.
We do strive to make every visit to Thai Cottage a pleasurable one, and I'm sorry we fell short in this instance.
We've addressed these problems and I would really like the opportunity to serve you again.
Would you consider contacting us via our standard contact form on our website and I can arrange
for your next order to be on Thai Cottage.
Sincerely, Dome.
Rawlins, Wyoming
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Still a good place to eat”
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

Been several years since I had been to Corpus Christi. Thai Cottage still has quality food, fair pricing, and friendly service.

“Terrible food, horrible service”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We came from San Antonio with a group of friends. We ate here the worst Thai food I have ever eaten, service let me tell you about their service, you ask them to make the food spicy they will tell you to use more hot sauce. You ask for napkins they will count an give you two each if you are lucky. It is sad because I have eaten at their other location in Sugar Land and the food there is good.