“Dependable and gracious”

Thai Cottage
Ranked #98 of 705 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 19, 2012

The spring rolls are perfectly redolent in fresh mint. Pad Thai is scrumptious. We have hosted 2 parties there, and the staff was great.

There are newer reviews for Thai Cottage

Reviewed March 29, 2012

My husband and I spent two days in Corpus Christi, and by the second day we had tried several recommendations from Tripadvisor, which had disappointed us! On our last afternoon in two, we decided to try Thai Cottage, as Thai is my favorite food and we don't have a restaurant where we live. Let me just say, I LOVED IT!

The service was great, very friendly and helpful! Our food was served in good time and it was nice and hot, just the way I like it. I ordered the vegetable red curry, with Big tofu (an extra dollar, but I like my tofu fried). My husband ordered the Chili Basil Chicken. Both dishes were wonderful. I was actually smacking my lips while I ate my red curry, my husband had to make me aware of my lack of etiquette in public. The food at this restaurant is truly worth it. The prices are also very reasonable.

I loved it so much, we ordered an extra vegetable red curry to take home with us! When in Corpus Christi, this restaurant is a must for all thai food lovers!

Reviewed February 23, 2012

Pretty good Thai food, especially considering that it's in Corpus Christi. Service was very good, prices reasonable and the curry was pretty good. Sizzling beef wasn't great, though.

2  Thank cjf36
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Had lunch there Sat with a friend. It's a small cozy little cottage. The food and service were both good.Had number 3 spice level but I think I could have gone higher. they give you soup and small spring roll as appetizer. the soup was really good. Would definatly go again.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Large menu, with classic Thai dishes. Our favorites include Pudh Thai, any of the curry dishes, pineapple rice, fresh fish with Thai sauce...We go often for quick, inexpenive dinners ($10/person).