“Lobster was dry... Typical chain restauarnt food.”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #101 of 705 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Ordered lobster pizza for appetizer and two different entrees from lobster fest menu. Lobsters on entrees were really dry, but I guess that is the way they serve. Service was good and draft beer was good (even though they did not have Sam Adams special glasses.) I would say this restaurant is ok for a chain restaurant, but as we have a lot of choices to go for seafood at Corpus Christi, I am not sure if I would go back.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed March 22, 2013

visited lobster fest and had the lobter lovers dream. It was great but expensive; luckily I had a $10.00 coupon off two. I got it to go and my wife and I enjoyed it at home. Worth it once a year and of course all their sides and breads are delicious!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were given a gift certificate and $5 Bonus Card from our children for Christmas so decided to use it at Red Lobster (even though the cards said "Olive Garden" we were told they would be accepted elsewhere). On our first visit, I presented the gift certificate which they accepted without problem. I noticed that the $5 Bonus Card was only good between Jan 1 and Feb 13, so we decided to come back another time to use it. On our second visit, our waitress had spilled some of my drink on our table and ignored it. When she came back later, I asked for a napkin to wipe it up. Her response was "Hmphhhh!" and she came back to wipe it up. I also noticed another waitress cleaning tables by just pulling napkins from her pocket and wiping the tables off. Didn't look very sanitary to me. Overall, the restaurant could use some painting and updating. When I looked up at the ceiling, I saw that the air vents were dirty and the paint was peeling off in big clumps.

Anyway, when it came time to pay our bill, I was told Red Lobster would not accept the $5 Bonus Card, that we would have to use it a Olive Garden. I stated that they had accepted our gift certificate with no problems but was told again they won't accept the bonus card. Needless to say, I wasn't going over to Olive Garden to redeem it.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I love their food and the staff is great. love taking my family and friends. We have been going to Red Lobster for yrs and we love going just about every friday.Love their drinks also.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Food and services is good here. never any issues the times, I have visited . everything was perfect here. was shocked because in this town, service and food industry is awful here.