“GOOD BBQ”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Port Aransas
“GOOD BBQ”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have not been in years; however, I use to eat at Miller's BBQ alot and we even managed to have small meetings. It was alway top notch food. Once I moved away from the area it was not an option. Now that I have moved back to Port A, it will be on my list of places to eat.

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Good food”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Great food , great staff and love taking my family and friends to eat there. Their bbq is so good and we will be back real soon for more good food.

Visited September 2012
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
“Gift Card”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We went to Millers BBQ a few days ago with a gift card for dinner, first the girl didn' charge us enough, so she tried to add on the other part of the order and said we owed her an additional $9.00 and that we didn't have enough monies on the card. It was a 20.00 gift card and the bill was $18.40 for the bill full total with taxes and she kept saying we owed her more money and there wasnt enough on the card. WE told her she owed us $1.60 to be left on the card and she said no our card was only $15.00. She tried to void the sale and couldn't seem to give us the money back on our card. She kept insuationing thaat the card was only $15.00 so when we got out to the car I called the company and they said it was $20.00 . So I would like to have my voided amount of $9.00 returned to my card and I dont thing I will go into your establishment until you crew is retrained on not arguing with their patrons as to knowing what their gift card are worth, I found out by just calling the 800 #. I have worked as a waitress and I have worked as a sales person for 30 years and thats not how to have customers come back.

• Visited December 2012
Houston, Texas
“OK just a little ordinary”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I have had meals from Millers at different locations, I have always enjoyed their food. This last trip I bought a BBQ po-boy, I was surprised when I had to pay extra for jalapeno's, this is a BBQ joint right, most of the time the add ons like pickles, lettuce, tomatoes are free. My sandwich was so dry I had to get sauce 3 times to eat it, I found a piece so hard and dried I could not bite it or chew it. I will say the flavor was amazing, that's what keeps this place average instead of bad. If they had just made sure they didn't serve food tha had been sitting a while they would have been excellent, to bad for them.

• Visited November 2012
Corpus Christi, TX
“Beans not cooked long enough -”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Love Miller's BBQ (the meat that is). The Beans????-Not so much. They are NEVER EVER cooked long enough, are tastless and look like chinaberries!! Hey Millers, cook your pinto beans longer. That being said!! The brisket is always good, the sausage too. The chopped beef sandwiches are huge and the poorboys (just had one last night) are ex-CEL-lent!!!
PS - Peach cobbler USED to be great, now is jusst too much dough and not enough sugar!! Makes you pucker up and NOT in a good way!

• Visited October 2012