“Good Mexican food and drinks!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Louisville, KY
“Good Mexican food and drinks!”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I went to Acapulco with my mom, sister and niece. The restaurant was packed at lunch but it only took about 10 minutes for us to get a table.
The margaritas were very good and the food was delicious. Our waitress was very nice too!
So, if you aren't looking for anything fancy but would like a good hot meal served within minutes of being ordered you should check out Acapulco!

• Visited December 2011

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“DIRTY!”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

This place was so dirty!! Wallpaper falling off walls, crumbs in corners on the dirty carpet. Tables had a stickiness to them. The other location is 100% better. This place is old and run down and they don't seem to take any pride in it.

• Visited August 2011
Corpus Christi
“Home Away from Home”
Reviewed February 14, 2010

My husband & I are in our 50's & we eat breakfast there 3 - 5 times a week. I even lost 75 pounds while having a minimum of 3 breakfasts weekly there - try the Machacado a la Mexicana plate or taquito if you're watching calories. I'm OCD about germs & have no qualms about eating at this homey, family friendly place. The food is good & consistent and the flour tortillas are the best, although corn is less calories... The entire staff is always very sweet to an old "vieja" & her "gringo" husband!

1 Thank ZipoCC
Corpus Christi
“I don't know what is awsome about it?”
Reviewed August 19, 2009

I went there with my friends, we had a pubic hair in our drink...yes awful!!! I returned the drink only to find out as I was going to the bathroom that the lady poured out the hair and went back to the table and sat the glass back on... unbelievable!!!

This is the worst Mexican restaurant and I will NEVER go back, how can somebody be so disgusting like that? so unsanitary, does this mean that they probably save their left overs to resell them? Think about it, this is grouse and sick, what was a pubic hair doing in my drink to begin with????

1 Thank Star09CorpusChristi