“Nice sized shrimp”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

We eat here a few times out of the year. It's always busy. We've had good food and we've had bad. This visit was good.
I ordered shrimp & oysters knowing it's not oyster season since we are locals and yes they were tiny. I asked the waitress just to see what she would say & she said: I haven't seen any today but if they are small they will give you more! I tried not to laugh. I did send the steak fries back as they were not hot but the beans were steaming hot. I got a nice replacement plate of fresh hot fries. My entree was 14.99 and for a dollar more, one dollar, my husband had the feast that in addition to shrimp and oysters there was catfish and a cup of gumbo- and they still use a doily under the cup!

1  Thank danidb518

Reviewed August 2, 2017

The atmosphere was welcoming and relaxing, we were met at the door and we had the option to sit anywhere we were comfortable. Service was fast and friendly. Could not have ask for better family experience when visiting this city by the bay!

Reviewed July 28, 2017

we ate here for dinner and it was good / ice tea was fantastic / my only complaint was my oyster po boy had very little oyster on it

1  Thank jerry h
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

I am new to the area… So I felt like having all of the seafood… Funny thing is every restaurant I chose was closed on this particular day except catfish Charlie's… Very friendly people fast service free little treats called hush puppies! Food was plenty and great prices for lunchtime. This is a door frills restaurant with very good service decent prices and plenty of ambiance Cheers!

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Even though the menu is small the food selection is good. It was tough to pick just one thing from the menu.
The service was superb! Our server kept our drinks filled and was able to give us the inside on what to order. We had fun and enjoyed everything we ordered.