“Over rated, deep fried”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2013

It just wasn't for us. Everything was deep fried and more expensive than I thought. It draws regulars but as tourists we didn't see the draw. Not recommended.

1  Thank JimgMN

Reviewed January 28, 2013

The food is really great, fried shrimps and fried catfish are awesome, served with oppy's, definitely recommend this restaurant !

Reviewed January 1, 2013

My Mother loves eating there and I love taking my family and friends there. They have very good Catfish and the staff is great.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Well, my first visit to this place and myself and my family enjoyed the food. They have very good servings on their fish and shrimp combos. I had the oysters plate and the oysters were very small and overcooked, by far the worst oysters I have ever had in any restaurant I have visited. The Fish and the shrimp were great though as my wife and kids enjoyed their food. Service could of been better as we had to keep looking for our waitress and calling her to come give us refills.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

If you like fried catfish and hush puppies this is the place for you. It is a must if you are visiting the area.