“Outstanding breakfast menu”
Review of Glass Pavilion

Glass Pavilion
Ranked #56 of 708 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Lots of choices on the menu, in addition to the buffet option. I ate breakfast there twice and had the salmon frittata both times -- it was that good!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Had a very pleasant lunch here after Christmas. Great food, friendly staff. Had the club sandwich and took half home to snack later!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We stayed at the Omni recently and dined at the Glass Pavilion for breakfast. They offer a buffet which has a good variety, including some gluten-free bread options. My daughter wanted pancakes but they did not offer them on the buffet. Our waitress said we could have anything from the menu (except maybe the waffles, I believe) and it would be included in our buffet price. She then brought my daughter a specially cooked plate of pancakes. Everything was fresh, tasty and high-quality.

Great service. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

This was a very nice place to each in the Omi Hotel. The morning view of the Corpus Christi Bay was refreshing. We sat in a cozy little area which made it very quite. We had the morning buffet that covered everything! I mean everything!
I had a fresh make omelet of your choice with all the trimming. My wife had the fresh made pastries and fresh fruit with her eggs and blueberry sausage. The price was reasonable and everything was so tasty.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Love this place!! Location and the views are terrific! Plenty variety in food. Everything is good. The entire family loves this place. Always a winner!!