“Picturesque and delicious”

Glass Pavilion
Ranked #54 of 783 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Deli, Mediterranean, Seafood
Reviewed March 2, 2013

What more can you ask for? The prices were very reasonable and the food was fresh and delicious. The room over looks the ocean and we had a lovely family dinner. We would definitely return.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have been here before its always great.Once again it was perfect. I had oatmeal with lots of fruit and made a couple of breakfast tacos with bacon, eggs, potatoes, and cheese. Also had biscuits and gravy and lots of fresh grapefruit juice. Passed on the crepes but that looked delicious too.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We at the breakfast buffet. Ron made us a delicious omelet and our server, Jessica, took great care of us. We had a perfect view of the sea wall and were able to relax and enjoy the view. Mary, the Manager, made us feel like family! Thanks all!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

In town for a convention. Corpus Cristi today, January 12, was in the 80's and 300% humidity. Very miserable weather. Adverts everywhere in the hotel for the restaurant on the 20th floor, so I went there on the 11th and had a great meal. This evening I went to the Glass Pavilion, figuring it was the burger and fries restaurant of the hotel. I get seated in a great table and ordered the special. I was pleasantly surprised when the bread arrived with oil/balsamic and an amazing caramelized onion mustard. Then my appetizer arrived. An amazing shrimp skewer with pineapple and vegetables. Then the main arrived and I was not expecting the perfection of the filet and lobster. Absolute perfection in the seared filet, tender lobster, and garlic mashed. The artistry of the presentation was almost as perfect as the meal itself.

I have to wonder.......... Why does the hotel advertise the 20th floor restaurant everywhere, when the gem of the hotel is on the second floor? My compliments to the chef on the perfect meal.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

If you do not want to eat a huge meal, but still get tasty food this is a good choice for you. We stayed at the Omni and did not feel like venturing out as it was too windy. We had two great Salmon salads, stuffed flounder, pasta with chicken for the kids and crab cakes. Everything was delicious. It's not a cheap restaurant prices are a bit high but still very reasonable.