“Awesome pizza, long wait”
Review of Panjo's Pizza

Panjo's Pizza
Ranked #109 of 691 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
“Awesome pizza, long wait”
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Waited 30 minutes with only 4 other people in the restaurant. Prices are decent. Had no napkins and when we asked, we were told they didnt have any and were waiting on a shipment the next day. Bathrooms were filthy and I'm pretty sure mold was growing on the sink. Think hole in the wall restaurant...that hasn't been updated in years. But thats what gives it character I suppose. Amazing pizza overall. Would go back.

College Station, Texas
“The best pizza ever”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

This is by far the best pizza I have ever eaten. The salad is wonderful, the bacon honey mustard dressing is fabulous, wish I had the recipe. It is well worth the calories. The fresh ingredients and hand made pizza is far superior to the chain pizzerias. It is our first stop every time we go to Corpus.

• Visited May 2012
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Bubba makes it fun!!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Fridays nights when Bubba is playing is always a treat for the whole family. The pizza is good too.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank John T
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Suprisingly good pizza”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I went in with low expectations. The atmosphere is definitely not my thing. Very loud, and the live music uses the same PA system that they use to call out your order numbers, so you can't hear when your order is ready. It felt like there was no heat in the building.

That being said, the pizza crust was good and crisp the sauce had a memorable taste, and overall, it was a good pizza. I would eat food from here again, but I'd do takeout.

Visited January 2012
Wylie, Texas
“Love it”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I grew up in Corpus Christi and we grew up on Panjo's every Friday night!!! My sister's and I always sang with the piano player when we were young! Fun place and great pizza!

Visited October 2011