“Bubba makes it fun!!!”

Panjo's Pizza
Ranked #74 of 705 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Fridays nights when Bubba is playing is always a treat for the whole family. The pizza is good too.

1  Thank John T
There are newer reviews for Panjo's Pizza

Reviewed January 14, 2012

I went in with low expectations. The atmosphere is definitely not my thing. Very loud, and the live music uses the same PA system that they use to call out your order numbers, so you can't hear when your order is ready. It felt like there was no heat in the building.

That being said, the pizza crust was good and crisp the sauce had a memorable taste, and overall, it was a good pizza. I would eat food from here again, but I'd do takeout.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

I grew up in Corpus Christi and we grew up on Panjo's every Friday night!!! My sister's and I always sang with the piano player when we were young! Fun place and great pizza!

Reviewed July 29, 2011

The pizza at this place has always been good and does not fail to live up to it's reputation. The one thing I didn't realize is the live music every Friday night is alot of fun. It's very family oriented with a band of old time players who take requests and do great sing-alongs with lyrics provided for everyone. I loved the atmosphere, but be willing to shell out a little bit more than what you would for delivery.

Reviewed July 3, 2011

Ok they have the best burgers ever!!! Double patty and huge! The bun itself is delicious. And way cheap for what u get. Other than it taking atleast 25 min it is well worth the wait. U have to go here!! I get the mushroom Swiss burger. If you like mustard get it on the side cuz they put to much