“Lady gaveme Free Shrimp Sample”
Review of Tropical Ocean Cafe - CLOSED

Tropical Ocean Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Lady gaveme Free Shrimp Sample”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Never had that kind of shrimp before, it had creamy white sauce with pecans. Wow. I wanted more but it was something they were just getting ready toput on the menu, pecan shrimp i think, at least i got a Picture of it but I ate my other food. sorry , OK Picture looks better than I thought from my cell phone I went there on there Grand Opening and they had Jumpy Houses for the kids and a Band. My Grandkids played for free since we went there to eat. Fried Fish was good and my Husband had the Fried shrimp. Very Meaty. Good service and Hot Food. Don't know if it's always this much fun but I'll try them again next time I'm in Corpus Christi.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Grandmaaaaa

Stigler, Oklahoma
“Great place, staff, and food. Best we found.”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

The staff was great, with laid back atmosphere. We found the restaurant and walked in and they were watching the football game and we knew right then it was the place. Plus the only place we found that served a shark steak. Michelle is great, and when ya go in tell her the boys from Oklahoma says hello. I'm going back that's for sure.

3 Thank Tim F
Portland, Texas
“Under new management”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I really hope to see all of y'all come back and try us out...It's a nice places to hang out with..Come check out are special ..We are offering catering,Book your next party there are meeting,

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank 184Michelle
Aransas Pass, Texas
“Great”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Really great people and atmosphere, heard about this place from some friends and the food was really good what's Kewl is the safari trip in there and a little gift shop with some real pretty jewelry and things for the kids so if you are in corpus I urge you to check this place out.

2 Thank Deadguy
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great people but dry food”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I really liked the people that either own or work at this restaurant but the food was awful dry, inedible. The people were so very nice, but no on the food.

Visited October 2013