“A Whole Lot of Average”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The decor is slick - someone in the corporate office has it on the ball. The lighting is nice and the booths comfortable. Making butcher paper on the tables seem cool is a very clever way to avoid paying the high cost of linen cleaning. The food we had was mediocre. My pizza was burnt on the edges and barely cooked in the center (cheese unmelted in areas). What was the most disappointing though was the floor. Concrete - and not the nice finished kind - DIRTY concrete (it was rather gross - I don't even know if a good steam cleaning could get it clean). I had been wanting to give it a try, and now I can say that I have. Probably won't be back. There are just too many good restaurants available in the area to settle for this experience.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I go for lunch every couple of months when I am in Corpus and want a really great Italian Pizza and salad. The wine is good as well and the service is always friendly and on the spot. We have been going to Macaroni Grill for many years and the food has always been top notch. Thank you for the Great Food and Service at a reasonable price.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Server provided ever thing the we requested in a timely manner. Food was very good and the atmosphere was fine. We will be returning and happy to do so.

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Love love love the food here. Great italian dining. Wonderful wine selection. Great staff. Yummy... Always a pleasure to dine here.

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I was surprised to see the parking lot almost empty and despite having several empty tables we had to wait about 5 minutes to be seated but that was just the beginning. The waitress was friendly and my daughter asked if the pork chops were available because they were not in the menu. The waitress told my daughter they were available but in the dinner menu but she sure could get it. My daughter also wanted fried mozzarella. After a few minutes the waitress came back and told us they didn't have mozzarella cheese. No mozzarella cheese in an Italian restaurant? After waiting for over 30 minutes a manager shows up to tell us that somehow our order was lost. We had to wait another 20 minutes for outlets food. And they were not busy at all. Empty table all over.

1  Thank Franzorunner