“Very good pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Good food, good service, need I say more? Love their alfredo sauce. My husband likes their pasta trio. They serve wine, but I tend to get their tea -plain.

1  Thank kanastos

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I love Olive Garden. We eat there often. The food is always good and the service is generally great. I love tasting their wines. The salad is amazing and definitely all you can eat. Their portions are large and I generally split it. They have a menu that will please everyone - on and off a low calorie diet.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

My wife LOVES going to Olive Garden in New Braunfels ans San Antonio, so we decided to go to the Corpus one on our vacation. We've eaten there in the past and had a good experience, but they must be under new management because this was not a good dining epxperience. We arrived at 8:30pm on a Monday night and waited 20 minutes for a table. When we finally got a table, our server, Joey, brought us our salad and breadsticks after taking our order. Everything seemed to go smooth. Halfway through eating our salads we noticed a live fly swimming in the dressing in the salad bowl. I flagged won Joey to show him the still live fly, and asked gim for a new salad. Nearly 10 minutes later he shows up with the new salad. Conveniently it looked like a double serving of salad (nearly 10 olives and salad peppers, compared to the fly infested bowl that had only 2 of each). We finished eating our salads and proceeded to wait for our food... and wait... and wait... and wait... 1 HOUR later (9:45pm) our food finally arrived. Everything looked and tasted good, but after being here 80 minutes already we were ready to get back to the hotel. He asked if we'd like some parmesan on our food and we accepted. Problem was, he didn't have the parmesan, so he went to get it.... and came back 15 minutes later with it, when most of us were already nearly done with our food. I could tell it was gonna be awhile before he came around again, so I caught him the next time he walked by and gave him my credit card (BEFORE he printed the ticket) and asked him to go ahead and run our check because we really needed to leave. He inisisted on gving us a free dessert for our trouble with the fly and the wait (nice gesture). It was 20 minutes (now 10:20pm) before he finally brought me the dessert, my family now waiting in the car for me. I appreciated him trying to make up for the fly and the long wait, but he did more harm than good by making us wait even longer for the free dessert. Like I said, food was good, but service was EXTREMELY slow and we hardly ever saw our server.

1  Thank coachdove
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Typical fare at Olive Garden experience. Try the Mango Margarita, they are fabulous!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Olive garden was great 20 years ago. They've really went down hill with the meals. Quality just isn't the same as I remember.

1  Thank Debbie H