“Good food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Service was good! Boudin was good! Craw fish were good! Down home little place. We will be coming back!!! :)

Alice, Texas
“Service was horrible!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Just left Crawdaddy's for the first time. I was very excited to go there. We got there at 7:15 and at 9:00 had to leave because they had not brought our food. The waitress was not apologetic and only wanted to comp our tip. We left hungry and still had to pay for our meal didn't eat. The owner was sitting at the bar and did not want to intervene. Very disappointed. Do not go!!

2 Thank Kdh0615
Corpus Christi, Texas
“All you can eat.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

Like going for the All you can eat Crawfish but the waits are getting to long between trays. Especially since they have a 2 hour time limit for ordering. Pretty expensive for not getting your orders in a timely manner. Looking for a new place to get Crawfish.....

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Hit the spot”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed crawdaddys. My husband and I have just moved from Louisiana to corpus and this was a good place to stop and get our fix. The fried catfish hit the spot for me. The shrimp were huge but a little chewy (to be expected the larger they get). The atmosphere was nothing special but i will definitely go back

Tucson, Arizona
“Crawfish great-Price bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

I had the boiled crawfish extra spicy and thought it was very good. Service was great. However at $13.95 a pound for crawfish, that was the highest I have ever paid for crawfish. Since I'm from Arizona I don't get crawfish out there so decided to splurge.

• Visited March 2014