“Green Curry or any curry for that matter”

Thai Spice Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 715 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We live here and so we know the restaurants. We eat here regularly because the food is authentic, the owners, Paul and Pennee are Thai, and the meals are consistently good. I like to eat here for lunch when I'm downtown. The soup and pot stickers that accompany the meal are fabulous. Of all the dishes, green curry is my favorite. It's HOT and really tasty!! You'll pay a little extra here and if they are very busy you'll have to wait, because every meal is prepared fresh by Pennee.

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Thai Tilapia was cooked with tropical fruit. Out of this world. The best! The chicken satay on metal skewers was smothered in the best spicy peanut sauce.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were in Corpus for a conference and hungry. The restaurant isn't far from the convention center, it was an easy walk. We were seated immediately, the restaurant was getting full, yet we had good quick service. I am a vegetarian, I ordered the vegetarian version of the red curry and when it came there was an audible gasp of awe, it was beautifully served in a tender coconut shell!. The curry not only looked good but had just the right amount of spice to it. we ate all the rice and ordered more because the curries were so yummy! I would definitely eat there again when I go to Corpus!

1  Thank Ratna N
Reviewed July 8, 2013

It seemed like a good place in downtown. The servers were nice. But we had to wait an hour for the appetizer and were then informed we would have to wait another hour for the main course. We decided to leave before that. The restaurant wasnt full but they were seriously short handed. The owner/manager was waiting the tables, cooking and managing the desk and even bar tending. Talk about multi tasking.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Been in regularly and the owners/chef are always so gracious and accommodating. The green curry has a gorgeous presentation and is some of the best I have ever had!