“Fantastic Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is one of my favorite places in Corpus. I think they have the best Thai food by far. The owners are very sweet and always recognize you if you return. The place can be on the expensive place for dinner for a Thai place, not that it is not justified, but it is more than your average Thai food place. The Pad Thai is one of my favorites. The soup is also very good. If you go for lunch you get the main dish, an app and soup - great deal!

Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

From the service to the entree, the restaurant lived up to its expectations. The cook actually came out to explain Thai spices to me. I ordered the chicken pad Thai, which was excellent. The chicken was moist with just the right amount of spice. The 5 course lunch came out to $20. I will be back.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Pretty noisy, wait is a little long but the food is good. Try to go there everytime we are at the coast.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Overall a decent experience. We ordered a bottle of Riesling but they were out so went with the Pinot Gris instead. Edamame is a tad different than I have every had. A bit spicy. Everyone at the table enjoyed their dishes. I got a chicken bowel of something. Came out in an iron skillet. Kept the dish very warm. Presentation on other dish was nice. Came out in a coconut. There are some expenisve dishes on the menu but our bill was typical for us going out. We stayed away from the really expensive dishes. You can tell the staff are the owners. They really watch you and want to make sure you are enjoying meal. If back in town sure we stop by in.

Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Dined here during the First Friday Art Walk and greatly enjoyed our experience. Fantastic Curry & Chicken served in a young coconut bowl and the Cashew Chicken and steamed rice. Great service and will return the next time we're in the downtown area!