“Excellent Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Dined here during the First Friday Art Walk and greatly enjoyed our experience. Fantastic Curry & Chicken served in a young coconut bowl and the Cashew Chicken and steamed rice. Great service and will return the next time we're in the downtown area!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Pros:
- Food was great, very flavorful, fresh (chicken Satay, Red Curry)
- Great presentation (Curry served in a Coconut)
- Very Tasty Paranthas
- Great service, very friendly
- Clean place
- Nice location

Cons:
- A little slow
- Charging $2.95 for extra Rice is expensive
- The noodle dish I ordered, was Singaporean noodles, which was half Singaporean noodles and half flat rice noodles. It was like, we ran out of the noodles you ordered so we will add what we have and serve, which I thot was not right. If they told me this, I would have ordered something else.
- Expensive. The Curry dishes were expensive and that is justified (presentation), but the Noodle dishes were normal and didn't justify the extra cost.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Best Thai food, but expensive, owned by husband and wife. She cooks he serves, so little slow. Very clean and nice location. Worth the money. For example red curry will cost $17 at least.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

My meat-and-potatoes husband surprised me by wanting to try this restaurant. I had the coconut lemongrass soup, which was wonderful (not quite enough for a meal, though) and he tried the chicken pad thai. I tried his, and thought it was excellent; he still prefers meat-and-potatoes.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

We recently had dinner here and were completely surprised by the quality and authenticity of the food. Our comparison isn't against other Thai places in Corpus or Texas but anywhere outside of Thailand. This was the best we have had. It is true the service was a bit slow but for this quality it is worth a wait. Even the edamame we got for the kids had a unique cooking style and seasonings. We'd like to take this place home with us. Interestingly another patron who used to live in Thailand was paying a first visit the same night and praised the food.