“Spring break ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

All around good experience. Very good soup . Great pasta selections . One of the Best Tiramisu. Highly recommend this place . Probably one of the Best in corpus Cristi.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

The food was AMAZING, our waiter Tanner was very informative and provided us excellent service. Will definitely come back and recommend. The atmosphere was AMAZING and very peaceful .

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Great Italian. We ordered three entrees lasagna, chicken alfredo, and shrimp diavallio (I miss spelled that). All three were excellent. We had a dessert Italian wedding cake and it was terrific. Would definitely go here again.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

Love their sauce. It never disappoints. My husband had the Veal Parmigiana and he said it was tender and delicious. I had the Eggplant parmigiana. I think it was best I ever had. It was my first time ordering it here. My son ordered his usual spaghetti and meatballs. It never disappoints. Excellent service, nice wine variety. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Food was great. Restaraunt is open and uncrowded with large windows that allow lots of natural light. Great service too!

Date of visit: May 2017