“unsatisfied”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 715 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: As the home to some of the Gulf Coast's most beautiful beaches and unique landmarks, Corpus Christi is the ideal location for Landry's Seafood - a Gulf Coast legend of its own. From Landry's picturesque location, an actual boat docked right on the waterfront, diners enjoy great indoor and outdoor views, fresh Gulf seafood, succulent steaks and the sweetest desserts. Seated right on Shoreline Boulevard, in the shadow of Downtown Corpus Christi, Landry's is the perfect destination for an evening on the town or a celebration after a day on the beach.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

My husband and I went to Landry's this past weekend and it was our first time there. I do not recommend dinning at this establishment. I ordered the shrimp Cesar salad and I was very disappointed when my salad was nothing but salad and a few shrimp scattered for fifteen dollars it was not worth it, my husband had the fish and shrimp platter he said it was ok nothing to brag about. I do have to say the view was pretty nice and the service and drinks were good that's about all.

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

My experience with Landry's restaurants is that they are consistently good. They had one large group in the restaurant. We sat for several minutes before being waited on, but the view made it tolerable. I ordered the salmon and asparagus. It was excellent. Overall, it was a positive experience. The hostess and wait staff seemed a little impersonal but the food made up for it. Recommended.

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I held our pre-rehearsal dinner at Landry's because that is where we first met. Our server, Benny, was fast, professional, and attentive. The food was amazing but Benny handled our 18 person group with ease and patience! He made our night!!

Thank you, Benny and thanks to Landry's for the memories!!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

In Corpus for a family wedding, we tried Landry's for lunch on Saturday and were not disappointed. There is really nothing to compare to Gulf shrimp, butterflied and fried perfectly. The String Onions and french fries, together with the salad bowl, proved to be a wonderful farewell before heading to the airport for the flight home. The kids seemed to like it as well. It's a nice place for children.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Four of us went late afternoon last Friday and were sorely disappointed with the experience. Sign said "Happy Hour" but it was only at the bar. We asked to be seated where we could see the water but was told that area was reserved for an evening function. The food, when it finally arrived, was minimal at best. We previously lived in Houston so when we saw the Landry's in Corpus Christi we thought we'd be in for a treat. It was certainly not.