“Adequate”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 700 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: As the home to some of the Gulf Coast's most beautiful beaches and unique landmarks, Corpus Christi is the ideal location for Landry's Seafood - a Gulf Coast legend of its own. From Landry's picturesque location, an actual boat docked right on the waterfront, diners enjoy great indoor and outdoor views, fresh Gulf seafood, succulent steaks and the sweetest desserts. Seated right on Shoreline Boulevard, in the shadow of Downtown Corpus Christi, Landry's is the perfect destination for an evening on the town or a celebration after a day on the beach.
Castroville, Texas
“Adequate”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Out of a lot of items
Tried to provide service
Would give them a chance
Overwhelmed by B2B weekend
They did their best but clearly had not prepared for the weekend.

Visited May 2013

• Arabic first
Kalamazoo
“Good stuff”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Ate a late lunch on a sunny day here with friends. Ordered the lump crab avocado salad. It was fantastic with a wonderful presentation. Only complaint was that we froze with the way the air conditioning was adjusted and blew on us, and the only other downstairs option was a table that was even colder. We waited a little too long initially to be served and it looked like they were short staffed, but the waitress was good once she noticed us. It is a little dated decor wise, but we had a good meal and the setting is very nice.

• Visited May 2013
Rockport, Texas
“Native South Texan enjoyed much”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Took my wife to dinner on Valentine's eve. Reservations were easy, table was ready, service and food was great, staff did great on probably busiest night of the year........ both thumbs up!

• Visited February 2013
Ft Worth
“Ultimate in Fresh Seafood”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We were in Corpus two days and ate there both days, it was without a doubt, the best seafood we ever ate. The first night I had grilled flounder, fabulous. My husband had snapper, he is from Corpus and knows his seafood, he said it was the best he had ever eaten. The next night, husband had the flounder and I had the fried oysters, I couldn't refuse, and again, the best ever. The first night the hubby had shrimp cocktail, which he shared, the next night he said if I wanted any I had to order my own. It was that good, and I did order my own. We finished the meal with a shared creme brulee, (next time I refuse to share)! I couldn't leave this review without mentioning Vincent, our waiter both nights, the best waiter ever, he has been there over 20 years, and he does know the menu and things to do in Corpus.

Visited April 2013
Houston, TX :(
“Landry's / Enough said”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Food, service was great. The only CON I have is that the bathrooms are located downstairs. So if you are upstairs, you will need to go down to use the bathrooms. And mind you the Ladies bathroom only has two toilets. It can get packed very quickly.

Visited March 2013