“Looks the same”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Ate here in 2012 & it's the same. Very close to Texas State Aquarium & USS Lexington. Near shoreline of Corpus waterfront too. Convenient parking.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Come hungry, you could have several meals off one plate. Staff is very friendly. Food is very fresh.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

i'm staying at north beach so this place is close. been here a month and this place has the best shrimp. all the places around town are about the same price, so if its just good shrimp your after, this is the place. dont expect fine dining but our waitresses have been very attentive. place is clean and you can sit out side if you want.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My boss used to take us here for reasons unknown, out of 5 meals (main entrees) only one was pretty good, it's a tourist trap plain and simple, good lookin' waitresses ;-) but management is openly rude to them, not a good atmosphere to eat in...

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This place has a great reputation, excellent web site, and good publicity. You can't get near it in the summer because it's in the busiest tourist area of town. So, it's winter... and we decide to try it out. What a huge disappointment. I'm sure the place was nice in the late 1970s but it's stuck there. Furniture, decor, place settings, and live music. Stuck there. The place needs a serious deep cleaning and overall update. It's the kind of place Grandpa would go and hang out to drink at the bar. No frills. Portions are very small, especially the appetizers. Even the wine came in a tiny glass, probably leftover from the 1970s. Sorry I didn't think to take pictures to share, but I'm not going back. The menu says something about a 4 drink max, but good luck getting the option to request a second drink. It was not busy, and the waitress barely remembered to ask if we wanted a second drink as we finished our meal. Oh, and for the food, the flavor was good... but I was so distracted by the horrible live music that I was ready to eat and leave. Sorry, I really wanted to like the place, but I will not be back.